My question involves business law in the state of: California

Hello all,

My main bread and butter business has been an online SEO services firm where I got paid to help individuals promote their websites through content, search engine optimization, etc. Been doing this for 4 years now.

I am shutting down the business because I just can't do this anymore, too much stress and am totally overloaded to the point where I get complaints and yelled at every day.

The problem is that I have taken on way too much and cannot fulfill my obligations to over 100 customers who have paid me $300 - $400 each.

I also do not have the money at this time, but plan on refunding everyone over the course of 6 months.

My Questions: What is the proper way to do this? Should I just delete my website domain and email everyone that I will refund them when I can?

Should I put up a notice on my website that states something like "Sorry but I'm out of business and for refunds please send your name and transaction info to my email"?

What about paypal? Many people will file a transaction dispute with paypal but my bank does not have the funds. Should I alert paypal?

I'm just trying to do this properly without getting sued or have to go to court. I'm an honest person that just made too many mistakes and took on more work than I could handle.