Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Angry Kidnapped by a Police Officer but the Police Won't Take a Complaint

My question involves civil rights in the State of: California
    I was unlawfully imprisoned by the Long Beach Police Department and to this day I have no idea why, this happened in LA 20 years ago. After the fact I filed a claim for damages against the
    public entity. After the denial I proceeded to the civil case and filed for
    damages against the LBPD and the City. A week before my pro se civil preliminary
    hearing I was arrested again on some warrant trumped up to keep me out of court,
    with malice and under color of authority and I was roughed up real good, drugged
    against my will, and thrown in a "dungeon" in LA. After going through that I refiled
    the original case and adjoined the 2 arrest in another claim for damages against
    a public entity. After that claim was denied I filed another cause of action and 2 weeks before my 2nd civil hearing against
    the City and the police dept and does, 1-100 I was arrested again and held again
    until after my civil date against the LBPD, LAPD, and both cities. I was beaten
    by guards and shuffled around to Wayside and various detention facilities. Then
    I was released 60 days later after the State couldn't proceed with any case against me. The
    public defenders threatened me that If I was lying about my civil case against
    the LBPD and LAPD, and the city of Long Beach they would, "help the State lock
    me up and through the key away". That was the only time I saw the PD's
    again, they never came to see me and mouthed to me across the court room the next time they saw me, "

I'm sorry," she mouthed, "there is nothing I can do" and left me in jail I never saw a PD again. After
    being released homeless this time I found my GF of 8 years again after being
    homeless for several weeks. We were able to get a roof over our heads. I
    proceeded to file another complaint. This third complaint was and claim for
    damages was assisted by a copy of West Law's Premise and the computerized
    version of California law. After 6 months of research I began to compile another
    claim and did so. This third claim was signed in Law and Motion by Judge Anita
    Ray Shaperio in the Southwest Division of the district court of Los Angles.

The claim was denied again and I set the date for hearing again. This time the
    LBPD kidnapped me and the officer told me as he pressed his .45 pearl handled
    weapon into me forehead at 3:30am in the middle of the street in front of my
    parents house, "Me and my buddies don't want you filing any more lawsuits. What
    are you going to do", he said to me?

I said "I'm leaving in the AM" if you don't kill me and never coming back to Ca.
    And thats what I did. 25 yrs later I'm trying to repair the damage. I suffer
    from PTSD and my only friend is a Major in the USAF and a FBI instructor, and a
    Dr. here in Phoenix where I live. I have a professional license and practice
    Registered Nursing in 24 states that I am licensed in. I was half way to my first
    Nursing Degree in California when the police ruined my live. I want my 20 yrs of life
    back. But mostly I want the money for what they did. I have watched in fear and silence for 20 years.

I think it's time for me to bring suit again. Are there any attorney's that want
    to help me right this awful wrong that was done to my wife and me, and our step
    children. And to the citizens of California that have had to live without any
    hope of corrective actions. If there is a attorney that wants to help me and my
    family please let me know.

I am willing of course to take a lie detector test to confirm every aspect of
    this note, and any other old filings and kidnapings that occurred to me that I
    have written here about.

After six years my friends in the FBI told me that all felony warrants just disappeared, and were recalled. I asked them if 6 felony warrants just disappear? They of course laughed. I am ready to go back to court but am still afraid for my life if I appear publicly to tell this story. Oh the badge number of the officer in LB that kidnapped me at gunpoint and threatened my Life was badge 619 or 6119. You know Ive never forgotten those numbers in 20-25 years, just not sure how many ones were in the middle. But there has to be copies of the previous 3 filings somewhere in the records and the badge numbers will be found there

Sincerely

(Kidnapped, beaten, drugged, to deprive me of constitution rights, under color of authority and with

extreme malice, and with intention to do great bodily harm)

Default Re: Kidnapped by LBPD Badge 619. Told at Gunpoint to Leave and Not File Anymore Lawsu

Your ship sailed years ago.

Default Re: Kidnapped by LBPD Badge 619. Told at Gunpoint to Leave and Not File Anymore Lawsu

(If you genuinely believe your own story, a lie detector is absolutely pointless)

At this point, I do recommend you seek therapy.

- - - Updated - - -

And a word of warning. Be extremely careful here - making unproven statements about people can end up with you being on the receiving end of a defamation suit. Then we have "frivolous" suits)

Are you off your medication?

Hahaha!

You better hope not because I am a Pediatric RN at a Emergency Department in Arizona. And when you bring your child in for severe respiratory distress and I save it's life then you should thank God the Sovereign that I am the top of my field. Its people you that make COPS able to burn there suspects at the stake, like the LAPD did to Chris Dorner, the patriot!

You better hope to MF... God that people like me that are "off" the meds never get their hands on you.

For the sake of argument, let's assume that every single word you've posted is the exact truth.

You are still well beyond the statute of limitations to file any kind of lawsuit. The window of opportunity to file suit is limited and when the window closes, it is no longer possible to take any legal action. That window has closed.

Additionally, 20 years after the fact there is very little hope of obtaining enough evidence or proof to support your claims and obtain any kind of conviction.

You've simply waited too long.

I am curious what college you can attend to obtain an RN, that does not require basic English proficiency. Your story of police corruption was so convincing the FBI did not elect to intervene based on Constitutional protections?

Quote Quoting Midiman
    View Post
    Hahaha!

You better hope not because I am a Pediatric RN at a Emergency Department in Arizona. And when you bring your child in for severe respiratory distress and I save it's life then you should thank God the Sovereign that I am the top of my field. Its people you that make COPS able to burn there suspects at the stake, like the LAPD did to Chris Dorner, the patriot!

You better hope to MF... God that people like me that are "off" the meds never get their hands on you.

Thanks for the advice. But the defense for defamation is "the truth". And yes I regularly post my name and address and the names of all the cops that I can remember to every blog and newspaper in the country. I am no longer afraid of being beaten and kidnapped because my best friend is an FBI agent. And as far as therapy is concerned I am soon to have my Advanced Practice Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurses certification so I can continue my work with children of Veterans.

I'm not the one that needs to be careful. there is no statute of limitations for the crime of kidnapping. How is that for a paradigm, you call yourself a senior member of what? Hows that for Dogma?

Quote Quoting Midiman
    View Post
    Thanks for the advice. But the defense for defamation is "the truth". And yes I regularly post my name and address and the names of all the cops that I can remember to every blog and newspaper in the country. I am no longer afraid of being beaten and kidnapped because my best friend is an FBI agent. And as far as therapy is concerned I am soon to have my Advanced Practice Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurses certification so I can continue my work with children of Veterans.

I'm not the one that needs to be careful. there is no statute of limitations for the crime of kidnapping. How is that for a paradigm, you call yourself a senior member of what? Hows that for Dogma?
    Please stay away from other humans. You are not stable. And frankly if I ever hear that you have a job where you're responsible for other people, I might need to save this thread. Just in case.

You're okay with that, yeah?

Midiman;772964] But the defense for defamation is "the truth".
    the provable truth. Even if a statement is 100% true, if it cannot be proven to be true and would otherwise be defamation, you will lose with a "the truth is not defamation" defense.

I'm not the one that needs to be careful. there is no statute of limitations for the crime of kidnapping.How is that for a paradigm, you call yourself a senior member of what? Hows that for Dogma?
    so prove yourself a bit off kilter. It's your license that is jeopardy, not mine.

and I think you need to check out that statute of limitations issue. I believe you are incorrect. I believe it is either 3 or 6 years (not really "into" researching it for you).

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast