Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Kidnapped by LBPD Badge 619. Told at Gunpoint to Leave and Not File Anymore Lawsu

Now that we have finally gotten beyond this lawsuit and police corruption thing, I suggest you consider investigating the use of EMDR for PTSD. You might find it very beneficial.

Default Re: Kidnapped by LBPD Badge 619. Told at Gunpoint to Leave and Not File Anymore Lawsu

It is sad that your profession believes that a statue can run on a crime of this nature can run when the victim clearly fled for his life and lived in fear of a system that failed this citizen in this case.
    I have never seen a statue run. From my understanding of the term "statue", it is an impossibility. If it can run, it is more of an automaton or robot; i.e. machine.

In my profession we call this failure to rescue.
    Your profession? Since you lost your nursing license decades ago, what profession would that be where there is a failure to rescue something?

or rather in-actions were justifiable.
    are those actions within actions? I would suggest inaction would be more like not doing anything at all.

Quote Quoting Midiman
    View Post
    If I in fact cannot bring suit for the events discussed, which I have wondered about, and was why I posted this in the first place then that is fine.
    Then your legal issue has been answered ... unless you have more?

The nature of the crime against me is violent and depraved that it was a capital crime.
    Do you know what the definition of a "capital crime" is? Even, assuming, that the act rose to the level of a federal civil rights violation, that would NOT be a "capital crime."

And yes my friend in the FBI is also a PhD and she is very close to me, and no I don't press my friends or brother for advice.
    I'm glad that she is a close friend and has a PhD. But, that doesn't help your situation a whit, and wouldn't protect you from future arrests nor would it effectively protect you from rogue, criminal cops if they indeed wanted to come after you.

There is no one that knows that this occurred.
    You've posted it all over the internet and attempted to file a lawsuit years ago ... obviously SOMEONE knows what you alleged.

I am not completely convinced that a crime of this nature is beyond prosecution.
    Read CA Penal code section 799 et seq.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting Midiman
    View Post
    It is also clear that that the intent and violence under which this kidnapping occurred and its association with other felonies even possible involving false evidence to obtain warrants issued make this a particularly outstandingly horrible crime.
    If it were all true, you're right! It would be a horrible crime! But, it would be a horrible crime for which the statutes of limitations - state and federal - have apparently tolled.

It is sad that your profession believes that a statue can run on a crime of this nature can run when the victim clearly fled for his life and lived in fear of a system that failed this citizen in this case.
    MY profession (law enforcement) does not write the laws. The state legislature does. If you wish to seek longer times in which to initiate prosecution or civil action, speak to the California state legislature. Law enforcement and the judiciary can only act under the laws that are enacted - they can't make them up as they go.

In my profession we call this failure to rescue.
    So, in your "profession" you are free to break the law? I suppose the worse that might happen if you do something wrong is you get sued. if we intentionally violate a statute and attempt to prosecute someone when they cannot be prosecuted we can get both sued AND criminally prosecuted - possibly by the state AND the feds!

In your profession you seem to be amused by this.
    I am certainly not amused. And just which "profession" are you referring to? I am the only law enforcement officer that has replied here ... and if you are talking about attorneys, well, they cannot pursue matters in violation of the law anymore than the police can.

In my profession it is considered a crime against humanity, similar to the Tuskegee Experiments and the Nazis where humans being were experimented on by people that believed, and wrongly I might add, that there actions, or rather in-actions were justifiable.
    NOT EVEN CLOSE!
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

I agree. Especially a bear one that will repeatedly kidnap you in order to over come the statue of limitation by holding you in custody during the pretrial hearing on a civil case alleging that they were previously falsely imprisoned to deprive you of your civil rights. It is a thing of beauty to use the previously filled case against you to prove that the statue has run due to you kidnapping the victim, and arguing therefore a reasonable person would have stayed and followed through on the previous 3 civil suits while homeless and under threat of great bodily harm. Your group implied that I was incompetent, and possible mentally compromised where I submit that I did what any reasonable person would have done. Flee for my life.

You argue that it stands to follow because I was kidnapped, and therefore deprived of my civil rights, that I negligently allowed the statute to run when I fled for my life from the probably threat of being murdered and having a weapon planted on my person by what was certainly a criminal enterprise at that point.

I submit to you that in your zeal to feed your ego's that you may not have considered the far reaching implications of the situation I found myself in. Do you consider the impact on my career, my spouse and my 2 step children, and society in general.

Would any of you tell me that there was any chance in hell that I could have satisfied the statue of limitations in this case? Is there any doubt that the statute ran because of the capital crime committed against me by badger number 619? That crime having been committed fairly obviously in order to cause a default at the first hearing, pre-trial? And not just one time, but 3 times, the same accident? Me not being able to attend the civil hearing against the police because I was falsely imprisoned. I submit to you that once yes, its possible that I could have been in jail and unable to attend due to my own negligent behavior, but twice? Three times?

I have asked a very complex question for sure. And I don't hold you reaction against you, in 20 years the only person that ever said they believed me was the FBI agent and hostage negotiator that teaches at Quantico. That persons exact words were, " I know these people, they are killers, trained killers, and if you go back there they will kill you". This PhD is a Maj in the USAF and is the most reliable authority on the subject I have found to this day.

According to your group this is a bear that should not be poked? That very thinking is the same reason that this generation has willfully gave up their civil rights to the likes of The Bushes. It is sad to say that maybe you are correct. The remedy and defense for wrongs committed against a natural born citizen of the USA is kidnapping, beatings, and abuse of the kind that our children have not yet seen. So I join you in your spineless quest to prove how much better than me you are. In fact I relinquish. Yanno?

I do not doubt your belief these events occurred. I simply have no way of discovering the view from the other side. Nor do I have the means to discover the truth that likely lies in between. Therefore, I am left with 2 things:
    1. You are too late on this issue.
    2. Your PTSD would likely be helped with EMDR.

You misunderstood my "don't poke the bear" response - it was not directed at your issue. I continue to maintain that even if every word you are saying is completely true, since the statute of limitations has expired there is nothing for you to do at this point.

Quote Quoting Midiman
    View Post
    Well you are right which is why I left and moved to another place to live my life. If I in fact cannot bring suit for the events discussed, which I have wondered about, and was why I posted this in the first place then that is fine. Your attack on my comprehension is not justified and shows a lack of professional understanding of your field. It does not inspire confidence. The nature of the crime against me is violent and depraved that it was a capital crime. And yes my friend in the FBI is also a PhD and she is very close to me, and no I don't press my friends or brother for advice. There is no one that knows that this occurred. I am not completely convinced that a crime of this nature is beyond prosecution. I found your group to be quite disappointing and even dangerous to our society should someone have a serious problem like this and be attacked viciously for your groups personal sport. you should be ashamed of the way this request was handled.

Q4P

Don't forget to get your refund when you leave here..

Quote Quoting Midiman
    View Post
    there is no statute of limitations for the crime of kidnapping.
    Kidnapping isn't the same as threatening. Your description of the event sounds like the police officer threatened you.

Tell us once again how the kidnapping incident happened.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.......

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4