Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Kidnapped by LBPD Badge 619. Told at Gunpoint to Leave and Not File Anymore Lawsu

I asked you a simple question. It seems to me that this group is unaware of the unconscionable act that occurred in this case.

Why are you interested in my PTSD? Do actions like the kidnapping of innocent citizens concern you? Does my "mental state" have any bearing on the question I have proposed? Does that fact that this happened to me concern you?

Such acts occur and continue to occur. I just happen to be an eye witness to it. there is plenty of material evidence to bring forth and shed light on this matter. My problem and is the reaction by your group to the "facts". What are your ethics and what are your standards of practice? Who regulates the profession that did this to me? How does society expect to determine the root cause of this outstandingly horrible occurrence? I will take care of my mental state, what do you propose as the solution to cases where a person like myself, and outstanding member of our community and society have been so viciously attacked by a system that has no internal of external controls to manage this kind of risk?

It is my hypothesis that the problem lies in a citizenry that like this forum attacks the victim and doesn't face the reality of a person that is willing to simple tell the facts of the case. I am the real thing and I'm giving a real candid account of a vicious crime, perpetrated by what is our very society. If I was not competent to do my work, my duty to protect and advocate for patients, to self report if I am impaired and unable to safely carry out a duty to the society that has put its trust in me.

Haha thats funny cause I don't trust the society that has required my sacrifice and duty to the principles of the Hippocratic Oath. Its even worse in this case because I am at the top of my field now an society has been deprived of my service for 2 decades because of this incident. I appreciate your concern for me but it is me that is concerned for our society. And your forum has reinforced that concern.

Default Re: Kidnapped by LBPD Badge 619. Told at Gunpoint to Leave and Not File Anymore Lawsu

We are not here to save the world. We are here to provide legal direction. As I noted in post 2, your case is dead due to time constraints. Everything beyond that has been your mental incomprehension and random discussion. If you wish, we can switch over to sports.

I still have seen not a single shred of evidence that any of you are competent to reply to my initial post. You took an error of 99,00 / day and clearly know that I meant to say. that 99,00 people per year die from diagnostic error. It is only your ego's that have been attacked. The idea that you "are smarter" or have some "power" over other individuals only goes to reveal a pathology of schizoid personality disorder with antisocial personality disorder. Antisocial personality disorder is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others, lack of empathy. There is also some narcissistic characteristics that I find here in your forums that is typical of attorneys. So maybe I am wrong about what your experience is. The fact of the matter is my case has merit. And it seems to me that this group delights in doing what they consider to be a public service by advertising a fair and impartial analysis of an issue.

It is clear to me that I have waisted my time in attempting to have a meaningful discussion of this matter.

And no I won't be letting you know how it turns out. You can read it in the papers. And no it is not wrong to pray that people like you receive you rewards through the Karma you bring about to yourselves. It's only a matter of time for that. Where as I know that our society cannot tolerate "errors" like the one I presented to you. Especially when, and I do, have your loved ones lives lives in my hands daily. So enjoy your "point of view" and your practice of not advocating for those of us that has been abused by your lake of corrective actions. I wonder if I should adopt your policies in my practice. I think not.

- - - Updated - - -

: Information provided in the forum is not intended to substitute for professional advice, including but not limited to professional legal advice. If you submit a question or comment it is assumed that you are interested in soliciting, receiving or giving general information and not legal advice. Laws vary by state, and the laws described in this forum may be different in your state or may have been changed since the information was posted. The legal help offered in this forum comes from volunteers who may not have any formal legal training or knowledge, and all information should be confirmed with a qualified legal professional. All information is made available on an "as is" basis. You should accept legal advice only from a licensed legal professional with whom you have an attorney-client relationship.

That kinda says it all !!!! Haha

Quote Quoting Midiman
    View Post
    I am no longer afraid of being beaten and kidnapped because my best friend is an FBI agent.
    I am happy you're not afraid, but your friend being in the FBI would be of little concern to anyone in local law enforcement as they are not part of the hierarchy.

I'm not the one that needs to be careful. there is no statute of limitations for the crime of kidnapping.
    In CA there is - it's three years for a criminal action, 6 months for a claim against a government agency, and two years for personal injury. After 20 years, there's no chance here.

You can continue to rant as you wish, but, be careful ... as you post new claims and allegations - and if you name names - you can be held accountable for libel and/or slander (depending on the media used).

I recommend counseling to help you cope with whatever you might have gone through or be going through as a result of this or other matters.

Good luck.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Midiman;772994]You know how to do research? You don't know shit?
    you have said absolutely nothing that leads me to believe that you are competent to be speaking to me for any reason.
    at least I am mentally competent such that I can obtain any license available. How about you?

To disprove the "truth" then they plaintiff would have to show that I did knowingly make a false statement, and could easily prove that by producing my 4 lawsuits that allege on information and belief that I 20 years later mad a knowingly false statement.
    You filing lawsuits prove nothing. A lot of whackos file suits every day making outlandish claims.

anyway, they will argue you made false statements. At that point, the obligation is upon you to defend your statements with proof of they being truthful. If you cannot prove them, you lose.

Since those Causes of Action alleged well within the statutes that This was the case, that I was in fact deprived of my civil rights, then I am merely stating a material fact that has been entered into the courts record.
    so you admit the statutes of limitations started to run decades ago. Great, now you can go to bed knowing it is too late to do anything now.

Its a "free country" for sovereign non resident aliens but I really wish you would shut the **** up
    .sovereign? non-resident alien? Who are you referring to and what the Hell are you talking about?
    And if I was you I'd rent a law library and become licensed before I go attacking citizens like myself for trying to take corrective actions to improve the society that we live in.
    rent a law library? Why when I can avail myself of one for free? How about you?

Well you are right which is why I left and moved to another place to live my life. If I in fact cannot bring suit for the events discussed, which I have wondered about, and was why I posted this in the first place then that is fine. Your attack on my comprehension is not justified and shows a lack of professional understanding of your field. It does not inspire confidence. The nature of the crime against me is violent and depraved that it was a capital crime. And yes my friend in the FBI is also a PhD and she is very close to me, and no I don't press my friends or brother for advice. There is no one that knows that this occurred. I am not completely convinced that a crime of this nature is beyond prosecution. I found your group to be quite disappointing and even dangerous to our society should someone have a serious problem like this and be attacked viciously for your groups personal sport. you should be ashamed of the way this request was handled.

Alrighty then.

Your attack on my comprehension is not justified and shows a lack of professional understanding of your field.
    My field? What does my corn crop have to do with anything? and I understand how to grow corn quite well thank you very much.

It does not inspire confidence. The nature of the crime against me is violent and depraved that it was a capital crime.
    And yes my friend in the FBI is also a PhD and she is very close to me, and no I don't press my friends or brother for advice.
    maybe you should.

There is no one that knows that this occurred.
    so why are you here? If nobody knows, then you cannot know and that means there was no crime against you.

but since you claim to have filed complaints and suits, surely somebody besides yourself knows of the issue you speak of.

I am not completely convinced that a crime of this nature is beyond prosecution
    .as to prosecution; it is irrelevant if it is within the statute of limitations to prosecute or not. For a prosecutor to take this on, they will have to have some belief they can prevail. Given your postings, that is just not a reality. So, even if there was a crime, there will be no prosecution./

If you are speaking of any civil action you believe you might have; whip out the wallet and toss a pile of money at a lawyer and have at it.

It is also clear that that the intent and violence under which this kidnapping occurred and its association with other felonies even possible involving false evidence to obtain warrants issued make this a particularly outstandingly horrible crime. It is sad that your profession believes that a statue can run on a crime of this nature can run when the victim clearly fled for his life and lived in fear of a system that failed this citizen in this case. In my profession we call this failure to rescue. In your profession you seem to be amused by this. In my profession it is considered a crime against humanity, similar to the Tuskegee Experiments and the Nazis where humans being were experimented on by people that believed, and wrongly I might add, that there actions, or rather in-actions were justifiable. I don't know much about how your profession justifies a situation like this but from a victims viewpoint it is disgusting.

I don't know, guys - I think there are some bears that should not be poked. Yanno?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast