Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Kidnapped by LBPD Badge 619. Told at Gunpoint to Leave and Not File Anymore Lawsu

Actually, there is. You are not looking at a Federal crime here; you are looking at a state crime. And CA does have a statute of limitations on kidnapping.

Default Re: Kidnapped by LBPD Badge 619. Told at Gunpoint to Leave and Not File Anymore Lawsu

I didn't wait. I filed immediately after each incident. And the very police that deprived me of my civil rights are the ones "Holding the evidence". right. 6 Felony warrants don't just "disappear" and besides that shows very well the intent of the police departments behavior that is a direct attempt to deprive me of those civil rights.

If a civil right was denied or delayed by "criminal" conduct the statute has not began to run yet. It is the discovery of the deprivation of those civil rights that causes the statue to run so that means that there are conditions that could make this action discoverable.

So what is your excuse now for allowing something this to take place? Are we sheep or are we men?

I respect the "senior" members of this blog but am quite surprised at the lack of profession knowledge that I am seeing in response to my posting. What occurred is unconscionable and demolishes the capacity of those that have had this same thing happen to them. I documented this incident very well as you will remember I followed the very letter of the law. Remember I said I used WESTPUB and The California CD ROM Law libraries to file a claim for damages against a public entity whereby meticulously documenting these kidnappings and filing those in the Southwest District Court of Los Angeles, also 3 suits were filed in the Superior Courts of Long Beach California.

Would it surprise you if any record of those filings have "disappeared" and are not available for discovery? 6 felony warrants don't just "go away" so where is the evidence presented to the Judge to secure those warrants that deprived me of all of my civil rights?

I am surprised at the lake of critical thinking and analytical ability of this group? Even my little brother thats is a Doctor of Juris Prudence is amazed. He says that he has many officers, in Long Beach and LA where he is a level 5 Public Defender of murders, that he has officers with 50-60 complaints against them but cannot get the sitting Judges to allow those incidents to be material and get these officers removed from there dangerous to the public and unsafe practices.

This is a Quality and safety issue, if an airplane goes down we investigate the "Root cause" and any industry does the same. why should the police be any different? According Hughes and Wolf (2008) "On November 29, 1999, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) released a report called To Err is Human: Building a Safer Health System.1 The IOM released the report before the intended date because it had been leaked, and one of the major news networks was planning to run a story on the evening news.2 Media throughout the country recognized this opportunity for a headline story describing a very large number of hospital deaths from medical errors —possibly as great as 98,000 per year". (Hughes & Wolf, 2008)

This is unacceptable in our society today. 99,000 people a day is equivalent to "a jet liner a day" of people being killed by diagnostic error. And the airline industry has met there duty to society. This non profession conduct of our police departments and its lack of morals and standards of practice, and its blatant disregard for the 'human rights" of individuals is also unacceptable.

Since coming to this forum and posting I have been attacked. Told to seek therapy, asked if I am off the meds? I pray that something like this takes place in your famiy, to your wives and children, your loved ones and your best, closest and dearest friends so that I can be a MF prick to you all just like you have been to me.

References

Hughes, R., & Wolf, Z. (2008). Patient safety and quality: An evidence-based handbook for nurses. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality

I do not think you understand. It is not that such an act could occur that we dispute. It is your mental state.

Alrighty then.

You know how to do research? You don't know shit? you have said absolutely nothing that leads me to believe that you are competent to be speaking to me for any reason. To disprove the "truth" then they plaintiff would have to show that I did knowingly make a false statement, and could easily prove that by producing my 4 lawsuits that allege on information and belief that I 20 years later mad a knowingly false statement. Since those Causes of Action alleged well within the statutes that This was the case, that I was in fact deprived of my civil rights, then I am merely stating a material fact that has been entered into the courts record.

Its a "free country" for sovereign non resident aliens but I really wish you would shut the **** up. And if I was you I'd rent a law library and become licensed before I go attacking citizens like myself for trying to take corrective actions to improve the society that we live in. You sir are the dangerous citizen type that Congressional Candidate Donald J. Karg referred to when he said," It's the merely insane citizen following the criminally insane government that has destroyed our country". (Donald Karg, Personal communication, 2010)

Alrighty then.

Let us know how it all comes out.

I'm so sorry that you are criminally insane. And yes I take care of your loved ones and your children. And yes I am responsible for their lives.

What are you responsible for? Being a wanna be lawyer?

It is the discovery of the deprivation of those civil rights that causes the statue to run so that means that there are conditions that could make this action discoverable.
    and that discovery, by your own admission, was 20 years ago

So what is your excuse now for allowing something this to take place?
    huh? Go ahead. Get out your wallet and make 27 lawyers rich if you so choose. I couldn't care less.

. I documented this incident very well as you will remember I followed the very letter of the law. Remember I said I used WESTPUB and The California CD ROM Law libraries to file a claim for damages against a public entity whereby meticulously documenting these kidnappings and filing those in the Southwest District Court of Los Angeles, also 3 suits were filed in the Superior Courts of Long Beach California.
    see; again proof of the knowledge of the claimed rights issue.

Even my little brother thats is a Doctor of Juris Prudence is amazed
    .so why hasn't your brother taken on your case?

and jurisprudence is one word.

99,000 people a day is equivalent to "a jet liner a day" of people being killed by diagnostic error.
    there's a jetliner that holds 99,000 people? WOW, I bet Boeing is pissed that somebody made an airliner that would carry more than 160 times their largest airliner.

And the airline industry has met there duty to society. This non profession conduct of our police departments and its lack of morals and standards of practice, and its blatant disregard for the 'human rights" of individuals is also unacceptable.

I pray that something like this takes place in your famiy, to your wives and children, your loved ones and your best, closest and dearest friends so that I can be a MF prick to you all just like you have been to me.
    I see. You don't get your way so now you wish all evils upon others. What an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting Midiman
    View Post
    And yes I take care of your loved ones and your children. And yes I am responsible for their lives.
    No, you don't and no, you are not.

Obviously, I am smarter than you or the basic realization I conveyed upon your first post would have sunk home. I will repeat it for the mentally impaired in this thread.

Your ship sailed years ago.

Not me, my loved ones or my children. I don't live in Arizona and my children are much too old to be admitted to a pediatric unit.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast