Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default How to Arrest a Father for Not Paying Child Support

My question involves child support in the State of: Oregon
    Hi, I realize that I will not get any child support if the father is in jail, but I would like to have him in jail anyway. The reason why is that he has 4 children from 4 women and does not support any of them. He works under the table, does not pay taxes, he has no assets and he lives in Canada. He will never pay nor can anyone find any employment. I would rather have him in jail because then I will know where he is and my child can visit him anytime if he likes, and he will not be out making trouble and having more children and will hopefully learn something from his errors. Also, he has been aggressive with me, stolen my car, sold it, and broken 3 of my computers. he went to jail once for domestic violence but got out after 2 months and went to Canada. He did not do any of his probation and now there is a warrant out for his arrest. How can I make him be arrested and put in jail if he lives in Canada and the US has a warrant out for his arrest? Also he has court orders from Canada and the US to pay child support. Who can I report this to and on what context will they arrest him? Can I call the Canadian police?
    Thank you!

Default Re: How to Arrest Father for Not -Paying Child Support

Here's a lovely Christmas reality check for you:

Ain't happening
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

It is extremely doubtful that he will be arrested in Canada for a violation of probation warrant in the US. Extradition for this is highly unlikely.

If he has broken some law in Canada, about all you can do is report this to the appropriate Canadian authorities and let them take it from there. Bottom line is that you are not likely to get the pound of flesh you seek. If this has you so bitter and angry, perhaps you should seek some counseling to help you cope and move on without this lout.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Perhaps you should get some counseling to determine why you chose to procreate with a loser deadbeat.

Disagreeable- Why do you find it necessary to insult someone who came to the forum for help?

Refrase: Any ideas on how to get him arrested? I'm not complaining, do not want sympathy, yes I know I was an idiot, and I know it won't be easy. Any creative ideas on how to get him arrested? He hasn't paid child support for his children in Canada, can he get arrested for that? He has a warrant for his arrest in US, can Canada arrest him for that? Can he get arrested at the borders of other countries? How can his passport get revoked? Can I request to someone that he get his passport revoked? I think not being able to travel might upset him enough to start paying. If I know where he is working under the table and not paying taxes, can I report this to someone? Thanks for the help!

Rephrase: Not happening, sister.

I know you can tell me all day its not happening but I've heard of many stories where people have been arrested for not paying. Just looking for any ways to do this Thanks!

Canada is not going to arrest him for not paying support in the US. The US has no authority to arrest him in Canada. Canada does not arrest people for non payment of child support in Canada.

Quote Quoting starnaturalco
    View Post
    I know you can tell me all day its not happening but I've heard of many stories where people have been arrested for not paying. Just looking for any ways to do this Thanks!

Let's try this again.

Dad's not going to be in jail for Christmas. Forget it. His passport won't be an issue until he tries to use it. Forget it.

However, since reading the initial post it occurs to me that this isn't actually Mamabear posting.

This is either Dad or Dad's latest, trying to figure out whether Mamabear's threats are actually valid...
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast