Default Do I Have to Disclose Failure to Appear Separately From the Conviction

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Colorado/California

I plead guilty to dwai in Colorado in 2005. I didn't take care of all probation terms before I moved to California. I later(2009) traveled back and took care of the violation(5days jail). I am now applying for a professional license in
    finance. It asks to list all criminal convictions. Do I list both seperately, as two convictions? Similarly on a employment application, how am I to list my criminal record. I don't want to be denied my license application for not listing it correctly. Thank you in advance. Cs

Default Re: Pv. What to List Employment App

Quote Quoting caashiner
    View Post

I plead guilty to dwai in Colorado in 2005. I didn't take care of all probation terms before I moved to California. I later(2009) traveled back and took care of the violation(5days jail). I am now applying for a professional license in
    finance. It asks to list all criminal convictions. Do I list both seperately, as two convictions? Similarly on a employment application, how am I to list my criminal record.
    My take: it's one conviction.

Next to it you write "see remarks" and in the remarks section you write:

Quote Quoting caashiner
    View Post

I plead guilty to dwi in Colorado in 2005. I didn't take care of all probation terms before I moved to California. I later(2009) traveled back and took care of the violation(5days jail).
    That way you are giving an honest answer so there's no surprise when the conviction and the probation violation come up in the background check.

1. Sponsored Links