My husband and I were married for 18 months. 15 months of those 18 he was serving as military overseas, leaving me in states. Now he came back and from first day started to talk about marriage annulment. My status is US sitizen( i applyed right after temporary green card as beneficiar of military spouse on active duty overseas). I din't want nor devorse neither annulment. I love him and was hoping for better. Currently we live as neighbors in one house, I am tired of it and want to decide something. What will be the best option for me?
If i will agree for annulment what would happend to my immigration status? Can I lose my citezenship?