My question involves a child custody case from the State of: TN

So, step-parent here, and before I begin just want to say there is no parenting plan nor visitation plan for the child and the biological parent.(The biologically parent has also never pursued one)

Yet, trying to facilitate a relationship with the father and the child.(The mother just wished he drop off the face of the earth, but that's here nor there.) The child hates going over there, and his behavior is getting worse.

I even posted a video(this behavior is repeatable - link below) of him being dropped off today. At about :32 of the video it jumps to where he is finally out side the car but frantically trying to get back in. What you don't see in the video prior to the 'jump' is the child holding on the seats and falling on the backseat floorboard before he's carried out.

Just trying to do what's best. I know if we don't make him go over there, they can state we aren't doing what's in the best interest of the child and that could affect custody. Even though the father NEVER calls and probably sees the child once a month, and it's us initiating contact.

We try to ask the children why he hates going over there. He only states he's mean to him, and nothing to do over there. The child is also developmentally delayed.

What do you think from the video? What are our options?

youtube.com/watch?v=B0ouAVNTsBo