Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Back Injury in a Car Accident with Delayed Treatment

Quote Quoting Disagreeable
    View Post
    In many states, that is how it works. Before you get to the settlement part, let me burst your bubble. The lawyer gets 1/3 of the gross. Of the remaining 66.6% you must pay all the medical bills and subrogation claims. IF anything is left and you do not owe money, you get something. When this happens, you can in an indignant manner explain your spouse refuses sign unless there is a piece of pie for you. The lawyer can usually negotiate down some medical and can lower their cut to "please your spouse".

Since you don't know me and probably didn't read the facts of my case, i'll give you some humble pie. You obviously don't know how the system works. The adjuster and lawyer will settle on an offer of what a jury would award in my area. I am going to make money, as i rightly should for my pain and suffering. Even if i go to court, i will WIN, easily. When i do settle or win a judgment i will come back and post the figures. I know i am going to do great.

Good luck with your theory. It does not play well anywhere else in the country. BTW, I have been through about 5 of these.

People come on here to ask advice not to be berated and put down. That's the way you come off to people. My mom and dad both went through this. I never said i was going to make a lot of money, it's about being compensated for injuries, why would you think i wouldn't be? I was injured and i am entitled to pain and suffering, lost wages. It may not be a lot of money but there will be probably more than i think to compensate me for my injuries. You act like nobody deserves pain and suffering from injuries that were the direct result of somebody else's negligence. I have spoken to
    an adjuster, not the one handling mine but one and I'm good to go. I saw what my daughter went through and she came out fine. So i don't know where you live but in my state, i am going to be given what i rightly am entitled too.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4