My question involves judgment recovery in the State of:Tennessee

My client has a judgment in his favor from Louisiana. The debtor has another case pending in Tennessee Federal Court where he likely will receive a settlement payout that will cover his debt to my client. I have enrolled my client's LA judgment in Tennessee court making in enforceable. How do I now put a lien on the federal court case? Do I have to intervene in the pending case? Is there another way to ensure that should the debtor obtain a settlement my client as a creditor gets paid out of it?