Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Default Re: Quit to Due Change of Hours, and Denied Unemployment

http://www.iic.idaho.gov/unemploymen...t_appeals.html

"When an Appeals Examiner’s Decision is appealed to the Commission, the Commission obtains the complete file from the Idaho Department of Labor. The file includes all of the documents considered by the Appeals Examiner and the tape recording of the Appeals Examiner’s hearing. The case is assigned to a referee who reviews these documents and the tape. Based on this review, the referee prepares a written decision for approval by the Commissioners. Neither the Commissioners nor the referee is bound by the findings and the conclusions of the Appeals Examiner.

From that there was a referee and from the published worker's comp decisions there are at least three commissioners. You're asserting that a minimum of four probably very smart people were duped by a pastry manager and an internet poster with zero experience in ID UI matters who doesn't know what she's talking about. If that's true, then ID has much worse problems then the OP collecting UI benefits she's not entitled to.

Default Re: Quit to Due Change of Hours, and Denied Unemployment

As you know full well, I argued nothing of the sort. My position is that between her employer's admission that it was acting arbitrarily and her pretense that she had been unable to find a way to work the revised schedule (whereas in reality she made no effort), she inspired enough sympathy to get an early Christmas present.

You will argue until the end of time that there is no merit to anybody's position but your own, whatever the reality may be, and have no interest in addressing the factual issues with your claims, so I think we can call it a day.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8