My question involves a child custody case from the State of: IN. My husband and I got divorced a little over a year ago. He got custody of our 7 year old daughter. Since he was granted custody my daughter has lived with his mother, while he lived on the other side of town. Now he lives 2 counties away and my daughter still lives with his mother. What kind of evidence do I need to prove this and would that help me get custody of my child. My boyfriend and I both have jobs we have a downstairs to a house to ourselves with a working bathroom. There is always food here and transportation, my mom, dad, grandparent, aunts and uncles all live my area in case I needed help with my daughter. Do i have a chance little better then fair chance of getting custody?