Default Child Not Living with Custodial Parent

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: IN. My husband and I got divorced a little over a year ago. He got custody of our 7 year old daughter. Since he was granted custody my daughter has lived with his mother, while he lived on the other side of town. Now he lives 2 counties away and my daughter still lives with his mother. What kind of evidence do I need to prove this and would that help me get custody of my child. My boyfriend and I both have jobs we have a downstairs to a house to ourselves with a working bathroom. There is always food here and transportation, my mom, dad, grandparent, aunts and uncles all live my area in case I needed help with my daughter. Do i have a chance little better then fair chance of getting custody?

Default Re: Child Not Living with Custodial Parent

Quote Quoting Need-of-Help
    View Post
    My question involves a child custody case from the State of: IN. My husband and I got divorced a little over a year ago. He got custody of our 7 year old daughter. Since he was granted custody my daughter has lived with his mother, while he lived on the other side of town. Now he lives 2 counties away and my daughter still lives with his mother. What kind of evidence do I need to prove this and would that help me get custody of my child. My boyfriend and I both have jobs we have a downstairs to a house to ourselves with a working bathroom. There is always food here and transportation, my mom, dad, grandparent, aunts and uncles all live my area in case I needed help with my daughter. Do i have a chance little better then fair chance of getting custody?
    You should certainly file for custody on the basis that the child is not living with dad, the child is living with grandma. However, what may result if you do, is that dad will either immediately move in with grandma, or immediately move the child in with him.

1. Sponsored Links