Exclamation Is it worthwhile to file for contempt?

I am awaiting a pre-trial hearing on Nov. 28th and the trial for my Motion to Modify custody on Dec. 6th in Cleveland County, Oklahoma. My ex-wife is in the process of her second divorce, we have three children from our marriage and she has two additional children from the second marriage. I just had my 13 year old son (my middle child) call me this morning and tell me that her new boyfriend stayed the night last night, he just left 15 minutes before they got on the bus. Our Divorce Decree clearly states that neither of us is to share a bedroom with anyone of the opposite sex unless they "are engaged with a wedding date set." Also, she is in direct contempt of her temporary order with her second husband. My oldest son came home last week from an overnight visit with his mother and informed me that he had walked into her bedroom (the door was open) and she was on her bed in her nightgown with no underwear on masturbating on the phone with her boyfriend. This while ALL five children were home and awake. My son is obviously and understandably disturbed by this image and does not want to go back to her home, he was already uncomfortable in the home and even more so now. I am trying to get him in to see a counselor tomorrow....
    The legal part is what I need help on, the Motion to Modify has already been filed, but that was before she even separated from her second husband??? There is so much more information that I need to add to the Motion to Modify and also I am not sure if I can file a Citation for Contempt to coincide with the other hearing????? Will the judge hear it all at once, or would there be separate court dates????? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....

Default Re: Is it worthwhile to file for contempt?

You need to include everything in one action.

Google judicial economy and res judicata.

Default Custodial Mother Harassing her kids at school

I recently heard that my ex who is in the middle of a divorcefrom her second husband is allowing her boyfriend of less than 2 weeks to spend the night at her home while my kids are there. I talk to her soon to be ex and actually took my kids trick or treating with their half brothers of whom he is the father. After trick or treating, he and his boys came over forhot chocolate, and we had a lengthy discussion regarding what is going on in hisdivorce and how my ex is doing the same underhanded things to him. we were both informed bymy 11 year old daughter that her mother went as far as to give hernew boyfrien a key to her house. I about fell out of my chair considering she can't possibly know this man very well! My oldest son who lives with me had already told us that he walked in on his mother pleasuring herself while on the phone with her boyfriend and doesn't want to go back. My daughter just called me from school very upset because her mother had her and her older brother pulled out of class to call her so she could yell at them over the phone in the school office. She has already stated she does not want to go back over there. It is very upsetting to me and my kids that she is interrupting their school to tell them they are liars and they are in trouble when they get home. Can I get a protective order on my kids behalf against their custodial mother? If sowould my kids get to stay withme or would they go into the states custody? Please Help!!!! This woman has lost her mind!!!

1. Sponsored Links