Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: The Custodial Parent May Be Abusing Prescription Drugs

Quote Quoting mrshiggins
    View Post

Side note: Mom is not custodial... so whomever changed the title is completely wrong.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    . . . in fact, she has consistently defeated him in custody litigation and has consistently been made the primary parent?
    Sigh...

OP, I hope your husband has a good attorney. Listen to HIM.

So he's been alleging drug use from the beginning, but he has never been able to establish that it has actually occurred, nor has he been able to establish that she's an unfit custodian - in fact, she has consistently defeated him in custody litigation and has consistently been made the primary parent? What has changed?
    She is not the primary parent. Plain and simple!

Your husband has already raised accusations of drug use, but nonetheless mom was awarded custody.

Mom was not awarded primary custody.

You say you found texts indicating drug use, but you have not shared any information about how you can relate what you read on the phone to the custody case. Most of what concerns you seems to be that sometimes when mom is asleep she has children who are old enough to watch the youngest child do so.
    I have also mentioned that there are pictures of step son on there that are inappropriate, but lets go over the fact that dad lost again... that's real productive.

Whether or not you convince a court that the texts are as you describe, if this amounts to raising allegations that the court has already heard and dismissed it's not a compelling case to modify custody.
    We have proof now.

- - - Updated - - -

We have an attorney who says to ask for supervised visitation with random drug tests

Okay. How many nights per month does the child spend with each parent?

Right. She says mom does not have custody, but dad keeps "losing". What is he "losing"?

And as aggressive as she's always been on these forums regarding her husband's custody case, I don't for a minute think she can hold herself back in court. Not for one minute.

Quote Quoting mmmagique
    View Post
    Right. She says mom does not have custody, but dad keeps "losing". What is he "losing"?

And as aggressive as she's always been on these forums regarding her husband's custody case, I don't for a minute think she can hold herself back in court. Not for one minute.

Well, that's a nail in Dad's custody coffin.

To put it politely

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    Well, that's a nail in Dad's custody coffin.

To put it politely
    Per her posting history, she has been trying to get rid of mom since 2009...with a pronounced lack of success.

Quote Quoting mmmagique
    View Post

Quote Quoting mrshiggins
    View Post

In seriousness, my husband lost more time with his son. It went from 91% down to 73%.
    That's what she said in November 2011.

Mom has 1, 3 and 5th weekend. Husband has the rest.
    He lost more custody roughly 2-3 years ago when the last custody agreement was made. He originally was 100%. Then went to court, got 91% while mom got 9%. Then went back for a modification and mom received about 25% where dads went down to 75%.

I've always held myself back in court. That is just a jab at what you think of me personally, which has nothing to do with this thread. I wouldn't go bonkers in court because that would hurt my husbands case. Anyone who does is an idiot.

I have been protecting my step son from a parent who shouldn't be one. Just because she doesn't get caught doesn't mean anything. There are plenty of pieces of sh*t parents out there who doesn't get caught, and still have their children.

And here's an update: CPS is doing an investigation. They have spoken with the ex who called me to give me a heads up and to have me tell step son that they will be talking to him as well...

- - - Updated - - -

What's your point shortie?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4