Default Ex-Parte Request for a Protective Order

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California - Los Angeles County

Can anyone help me to know each form needed to complete an Ex-Parte/Request for order?

My Daughter was Unsupervised at the age of 6 yrs old, was kissed by a 16year old teenage girl due to no supervision. I've had her since this happened, but as of August 8th, she will be in an afterschool care the her dads girlfriends sister works at. I am worried the sister may release my daughter to them without my permission and put my daughter back in a bad situation.

Custody case has already been filed from his end. I have yet to respond. I need an exparte before she starts school to ensure she does not end up at her dads until after court and rules are set in place.

Also, on this request for order - Who is the Petitioner and who is the respondent? He is the petitioner on the paperwork he served me.

- - - Updated - - -

And is it the same case number as the paperwork he served me?

Default Re: Ex-Parte Request for a Protective Order

Quote Quoting nclifton
    View Post
    My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California - Los Angeles County

Can anyone help me to know each form needed to complete an Ex-Parte/Request for order?

My Daughter was Unsupervised at the age of 6 yrs old, was kissed by a 16year old teenage girl due to no supervision. I've had her since this happened, but as of August 8th, she will be in an afterschool care the her dads girlfriends sister works at. I am worried the sister may release my daughter to them without my permission and put my daughter back in a bad situation.

Custody case has already been filed from his end. I have yet to respond. I need an exparte before she starts school to ensure she does not end up at her dads until after court and rules are set in place.

Also, on this request for order - Who is the Petitioner and who is the respondent? He is the petitioner on the paperwork he served me.

- - - Updated - - -

And is it the same case number as the paperwork he served me?
    Haven't you already been given answers on this multiple times?

1. Sponsored Links