Default Being Held to a Vehicle Lease I Thought Was Canceled

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: GA
    I signed up for nissan leaf vehicle with a dealer , but the car had a A/C issue, they told me it will be fixed before it is delivered, within a week , I call them, the person said this is problem in car and the order is cancelled on phone., So I went to another dealer and leased a same type of car and took it, now after 15 days the old dealer is coming back and saying I have to take the car, since he has done the paper work.

I can't afford to pay for both the cars, since I have not taken deliever of the car, I there a way to come out of this mess.

Thanks

Ravi

Default Re: Being Held to a Lease I Thought Was Canceled

Consult your contract. Contact Nissan for assistance with the dealer.

Default Re: Being Held to a Vehicle Lease I Thought Was Canceled

What did the first dealer say when you reminded them whomever you spoke with said the contract was cancelled?

When I called the dealer , they told me that the car can't fixed, so the deal is cancelled , so I went to another dealer to purchase the car, now after 2 weeks , the old dealer is coming back and saying the paper work is done, and you have take the car. How can I own the car, when it is not delivered . If you have any good attorney, who can help me on this ...

thanks

Ravi

Quote Quoting ravigooalv
    View Post
    When I called the dealer , they told me that the car can't fixed, so the deal is cancelled , so I went to another dealer to purchase the car, now after 2 weeks , the old dealer is coming back and saying the paper work is done, and you have take the car. How can I own the car, when it is not delivered . If you have any good attorney, who can help me on this ...

thanks

Ravi
    Ya, I got that from the first time you posted it. You did not answer my question:

What did the first dealer say when you reminded them whomever you spoke with said the contract was cancelled?
    but to this question:

How can I own the car, when it is not delivered .
    First, if you were leasing, there is no ownership involved. Second, the contract is a contract. Unless it requires delivery of the vehicle to make the contract in force, no delivery is required to make the contract enforceable.

1. Sponsored Links