Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Default Re: The State Shouldn't Be Able to Require Driver's Licenses

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    The actual term you were looking for is "reading".
    SNAP! Oh no he did-unt!!!!

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    Oh for the love of all things good and chocolately.

Let's put this another way.

You don't like the laws in the US? Either write your congressperson, or exercise your right to leave the country.
    the only ones who should exercise their right to leave the country are the ones who do not question the laws and are ok with your rights being taken away from you.

Quote Quoting darinschmidt
    View Post
    the only ones who should exercise their right to leave the country are the ones who do not question the laws and are ok with your rights being taken away from you.

nobody said anything about not questioning the laws of the state. You are wanting to argue a law is not legal but so far, have presented nothing that would support your argument. At some point, you need to realize you are just wrong.

View Post
    No one said you do not have a right to argue your position, or to pursue any legal action in support of your position. What they are saying is that the status of current law is that there is no legal RIGHT to operate a motor vehicle.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

jk, and Mr Knowitall <= guess the name right there should have told me not to even read what you are talking about. When i referred to common person, i guess you clearly didnt understand, as i was referring to those whom havent been to law school. and i take it neither of you have either and by what you are stating, and having no more knowledge of than i, obviously, you are the trolls are i was referring to in my posts. just as much drivel being spouted about on your part. and instead of wanting to have a civil conversation, which im going to say is because you dont fully understand, you resort to snide remarks like foolish, laughable, etc. I'm done discussing this with people who dont have an understanding, dont question, dont discuss civilly and are narrow minded. I'll consort with those whom are lawyers, servants to the people (me and you), for educated answers than relying on some 10yr old theories of how they think the world works just because thats how we have been fooled into thinking.

Just a question for you all as well. You do realize how judges get put into office right? By corporate funds with special interests. no? havent heard of that. Watched a documentary called "Hot Coffee". But lik most people, they are sheep and rely on what society tells them and they just follow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    No one said you do not have a right to argue your position, or to pursue any legal action in support of your position. What they are saying is that the status of current law is that there is no legal RIGHT to operate a motor vehicle.
    No, what i am saying is i dont see there being a LEGAL RIGHT for anyone to restrict me from operating my automobile that i worked and paid for.

What a child you are.

You are free to consult judges until you find one who shares your incorrect, crackhead theories. Good luck with that.

View Post

Ironically, you're speaking to an immigrant who CHOOSES to be here.

You know where the exit doors are.

View Post
    No, what i am saying is i dont see there being a LEGAL RIGHT for anyone to restrict me from operating my automobile that i worked and paid for.
    Whether you see it or not, the law exists. You do not have to agree with it or like it, but it exists. If you want to change it, speak to the legislators in your state. Or, as suggested, break the law and make a legal fight of it all the way up to the USSC if they will hear it. It'll be expensive, and you probably won't get an attorney willing to take it, but you can try.

And you are free to operate a motor vehicle on YOUR property or the private property of others where you have permission to do so. Many farmers around here do just that - they purchase farm vehicles with no intention to ever take them off their lands. It's also how minors and unlicensed drivers can operate farm equipment - the registration, licensing, and other regulations do not generally apply on private property.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    nobody said anything about not questioning the laws of the state. You are wanting to argue a law is not legal but so far, have presented nothing that would support your argument. At some point, you need to realize you are just wrong.
    I dont see how you can think i havent brought something before you. No matter what the case was, if the judge states something that applies to everyone, its for everyone, not just a selected few. Such as, "The right of the citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, either by carriage or by automobile, is not a mere privilege which a city may prohibit or permit at will, but a common law right which he has under the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Thompson v. Smith, 154 SE 579. , how does this not apply to us today? I dont see how anyone cannot take that as it applies to everyone and if you looked up Charlie Sprinkle, how is it that he has never had a "drivers licence" yet you sit there telling me i am wrong. The supreme court made a distinction between automobile and motor vehicle also, yet you all say im just flat out wrong.

darinschmidt;725632]
    and instead of wanting to have a civil conversation, which im going to say is because you dont fully understand,
    you do not want a civil conversation. You want somebody to tell you you are right. You aren't right so since that is all you seek, I would suggest you head on over to one of the "fringe" websites that support your theory.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast