Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Default Re: Filed CR-143 to Start an Appeal - What Happens Now

Quote Quoting That Guy
    View Post
    Your comments are as sharp as your intellect.... Like water off a duck's back... You should refrain from wasting any well needed resources on analyzing others all while

is half the battle for the appellate, there is already one judge in this state that will reverse a decision simply based on formatting and not a single applicable point of law. We really don't need any proof of another.
    You're actually incorrect on several accounts but, unlike you, I like to consider forums like this one a discussion forum, not a debate forum so I see no benefit in going back and forth with you.

You're brilliant dude! Pointing out that someone who came here and joined the forum in order to learn about traffic law, doesn't know everything about traffic law. Imagine that. The That-Guy-Philosophy is this: Don't ask any questions or post unless you already know everything first, and don't dare appeal your verdict because you know you are guilty. By that philosophy, there wouldn't be too many members on this forum (nor should there ever be any appeals). Your uncouth responses certainly don't welcome new members.

But I have to admit you are very entertaining. It's quite funny actually to see you get so worked up and take so seriously topics that, quite honestly, really aren't that big of a deal at the end of the day. Thanks for that.

Quote Quoting ptatohed
    View Post
    You're actually incorrect on several accounts but, unlike you, I like to consider forums like this one a discussion forum, not a debate forum so I see no benefit in going back and forth with you.
    If I am incorrect on anything then please feel free to correct me; the fact that you didn't simply means that you have nothing to discuss and even less to debate. Assuming you can even differentiate the two (aside from how they are spelled) but what do I know. But if in one sentence you say I am incorrect on several accounts and yet in the next, you're crying foul about you coming here to learn because you don't know anything, are you not contradicting yourself? By saying I'm incorrect when the topic of discussion (or is it debate?) is centered around accounts that you, by your own admission, know nothing about?

Again, you were given several short and pointed responses that should have been enough to at least give you a start and yet when it was abundantly clear that you were still clueless, I took the time to explain to you how you should have proceeded, more than once. Instead of being appreciative for me trying to explain to you where you stand, you opted to start your dumb ass comments about me all while you got taken for a ride that benefited you with nothing. Still, I let you go through the experience of getting left empty handed and then I stepped back in, I took more time than anyone else on this forum or elsewhere to explain to you the correct approach. And if this is your only way to say "thank you", then "screw off" as that would be my only way to say you're welcome! Three people (including me) told you the exact same thing... "you have no case". A forth took you for a ride only to prove his ignorance. And yet I am the only one whom you decided to address in this vindictive hateful post you made?

Quote Quoting ptatohed
    View Post
    Your uncouth responses certainly don't welcome new members.
    Really? From your first post:

Quote Quoting ptatohed
    View Post
    This is my first day stumbling across this very impressive forum (while doing an internet search for advice on appeals). I was so impressed, I signed up and am already asking my first question.
    Talk out of both sides of your mouth much? To go from being so impressed that you had to sign up.... you can't really deny that "my responses" are all over this forum, can you? I am not suggesting you were impressed by my responses but you had to have read a few, if any... And to suggest they are uncouth and uninviting, simply means you don't understand that my responses are based on the reality you set up in your own posts. I had nothing to do with that.

Quote Quoting ptatohed
    View Post
    But I have to admit you are very entertaining. It's quite funny actually to see you get so worked up and take so seriously topics that, quite honestly, really aren't that big of a deal at the end of the day. Thanks for that.
    Sorry I can't say thank you back. It was sad to see you come here so enthusiastic about an appeal only to watch you crash and burn at the end. Sadly enough, the joke is on you...

By the way, HERE is one more form you should, out of respect for the legal justice system you were hoping would favor you, complete and submit.

Quote Quoting That Guy
    View Post
    If I am incorrect on anything then please feel free to correct me;

Crap, I feel like you're sucking me in to your debate now..... Just one: You said I do not serve the officer form CR-143. I told you that I was directed by the clerk to do so. That's one. There are more too.

the fact that you didn't simply means that you have nothing to discuss and even less to debate. Assuming you can even differentiate the two (aside from how they are spelled) but what do I know. But if in one sentence you say I am incorrect on several accounts and yet in the next, you're crying foul about you coming here to learn because you don't know anything, are you not contradicting yourself? By saying I'm incorrect when the topic of discussion (or is it debate?) is centered around accounts that you, by your own admission, know nothing about?

Again, you were given several short and pointed responses that should have been enough to at least give you a start and yet when it was abundantly clear that you were still clueless, I took the time to explain to you how you should have proceeded, more than once. Instead of being appreciative for me trying to explain to you where you stand, you opted to start your dumb ass comments about me all while you got taken for a ride that benefited you with nothing. Still, I let you go through the experience of getting left empty handed and then I stepped back in, I took more time than anyone else on this forum or elsewhere to explain to you the correct approach. And if this is your only way to say "thank you", then "screw off" as that would be my only way to say you're welcome! Three people (including me) told you the exact same thing... "you have no case". A forth took you for a ride only to prove his ignorance. And yet I am the only one whom you decided to address in this vindictive hateful post you made?

Calm down dude. Seriously, just relax.

Really? From your first post:

Talk out of both sides of your mouth much? To go from being so impressed that you had to sign up.... you can't really deny that "my responses" are all over this forum, can you? I am not suggesting you were impressed by my responses but you had to have read a few, if any... And to suggest they are uncouth and uninviting, simply means you don't understand that my responses are based on the reality you set up in your own posts. I had nothing to do with that.

So, if I understand you correctly it's impossible to appreciate this forum without appreciating you. Wow. Very arrogant my friend.

Sorry I can't say thank you back. It was sad to see you come here so enthusiastic about an appeal only to watch you crash and burn at the end. Sadly enough, the joke is on you...

I'm actually still enthusiastic. Not sure why you think I am not. What end? I have not reached the end yet.

By the way, HERE is one more form you should, out of respect for the legal justice system you were hoping would favor you, complete and submit.
    Anyway, if anyone is interested, I'll keep you guys updated.

Quote Quoting ptatohed
    View Post
    Crap, I feel like you're sucking me in to your debate now..... Just one: You said I do not serve the officer form CR-143. I told you that I was directed by the clerk to do so. (1) That's one. There are more too.
    Bwahahahhaaaa... Talk about entertainment... Wait, wait... I suppose you are expecting me to be acting hurt and upset as if to suggest that you proved me wrong with that point... So here you go:

OK, so you got me on that one. I really hope you don't embarrass me anymore by exposing how clueless I am about the process.

It really never ceases to amaze me how or why some people would go way out of their way to continue to provide proof after proof of the unlimited depth of their ignorance....

See now I realize that even my feeling sad for you and wanting to put in some time to explain matters to you so the next time around you wouldn't make as big an idiot of yourself in public, I see that was a BIG waste of time on my part! But I digress... I did what I had to do.

Edited To Add: (2) By the way, the likelihood that the clerk directed you to serve any type of form on ANY party is close to zilch, you know why? Because telling you what form to serve on what party is considered "legal advice" and clerks (by the very nature of their job) are prohibited from giving legal advice! No clerk in his/her right mind in the state would risk his/her job to help you serve any form on any party and regardless of the process!

Furthermore, (3) when you say that "you served ANY form on ANY party", and that the clerk directed you to do so, that is not valid service but you can continue to pretend you know half the story...

Oops... The joke is on you.... PotatoHead! THREE Times over!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Did you say you had more errors that I made that you could point out?

I was hoping I could squeeze out a few more pointers from you since opportunities like this one don't come by but every blue moon!

Quote Quoting That Guy
    View Post
    Bwahahahhaaaa... Talk about entertainment... Wait, wait... I suppose you are expecting me to be acting hurt and upset as if to suggest that you proved me wrong with that point... So here you go:

OK, so you got me on that one. I really hope you don't embarrass me anymore by exposing how clueless I am about the process.

It really never ceases to amaze me how or why some people would go way out of their way to continue to provide proof after proof of the unlimited depth of their ignorance....

See now I realize that even my feeling sad for you and wanting to put in some time to explain matters to you so the next time around you wouldn't make as big an idiot of yourself in public, I see that was a BIG waste of time on my part! But I digress... I did what I had to do.

Edited To Add: (2) By the way, the likelihood that the clerk directed you to serve any type of form on ANY party is close to zilch, you know why? Because telling you what form to serve on what party is considered "legal advice" and clerks (by the very nature of their job) are prohibited from giving legal advice! No clerk in his/her right mind in the state would risk his/her job to help you serve any form on any party and regardless of the process!

Furthermore, (3) when you say that "you served ANY form on ANY party", and that the clerk directed you to do so, that is not valid service but you can continue to pretend you know half the story...

Oops... The joke is on you.... PotatoHead! THREE Times over!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Did you say you had more errors that I made that you could point out?

I was hoping I could squeeze out a few more pointers from you since opportunities like this one don't come by but every blue moon!

I figured you'd have a tough time with me (or anyone) pointing out that you were wrong. I was right.

Quote Quoting ptatohed
    View Post
    I figured you'd have a tough time with me (or anyone) pointing out that you were wrong. I was right.
    Soooo, so sad!!! Might even be way past pathetic to be as clueless as you are!

Quote Quoting That Guy
    View Post
    Soooo, so sad!!! Might even be way past pathetic to be as clueless as you are!
    This is the response I predicted. I am getting pretty good at knowing what you are going to type next.

Quote Quoting ptatohed
    View Post
    This is the response I predicted. I am getting pretty good at knowing what you are going to type next.
    Too bad you suck at everything else that you've done here!

Quote Quoting That Guy
    View Post
    Too bad you suck at everything else that you've done here!
    Really? Too bad for who? Not for me. Because I don't give a rat's nuts. I have a life outside of this sub-forum/topic. It can't be "too bad" for you, is it? Several times now you've said things like "too bad", "so sad", "feeling sad for you", "it was sad to see", etc. But I don't buy it for a second. You thrive off of members not knowing what you know (or at least what you think you know). It's what you live for. So, it's not sad for you - it brings you pleasure, in fact. So I don't believe you when you say "feeling sad for you". Actually, I'd prefer you didn't.

Quote Quoting ptatohed
    View Post
    Really? Too bad for who? Not for me. Because I don't give a rat's nuts. I have a life outside of this sub-forum/topic. It can't be "too bad" for you, is it? Several times now you've said things like "too bad", "so sad", "feeling sad for you", "it was sad to see", etc. But I don't buy it for a second. You thrive off of members not knowing what you know (or at least what you think you know). It's what you live for. So, it's not sad for you - it brings you pleasure, in fact. So I don't believe you when you say "feeling sad for you". Actually, I'd prefer you didn't.
    Blah blah blah.... "Too bad" for you.... You have a life then go live it. Stop making such a fool of yourself on here; If you think your ignorance brings me pleasure, then what the hell are you sticking around demonstrating the depth of such ignorance... please, cut me off... Go away and stay away!

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast