Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Blythe, California, United States

    Default Challenging Paternity When the Mother Seeks Child Support

    My question involves child support in the State of: texas
    IF your name is on the birth certificate and you don't believe you are the dad can u fight it?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Somewhere near Canada

    Default Re: If Your the Dad or Not

    How old is the child?

    Were/are you married to Mom?

    If not, why did you sign the paternity affidavit?

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Establishing Paternity: Mother Filed for Child Support Before Paternity is Established
    By loves2sew in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 07:00 AM
  2. Disestablishing Paternity: If Dad Seeks More Time With the Child, Can Mom Dispute His Paternity
    By Luicee Ann Smithson in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 04:41 AM
  3. Modification of Support: Mother Threatens to Seek Retroactive Support if Father Seeks Custody
    By worriedfather in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 03:52 PM
  4. If a Non-Custodial Mother Proves Non-Paternity Can She Get Child Support Refunded
    By mrsboonecounty in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 08:22 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources