Default Can You Get Into Legal Trouble for Protesting Against a Business

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California

Hello, I am not sure if I posted this in the correct place.

Recently CEO of Ambercrombie and Fitch said publicly that he does not want fat and ugly people wearing his companies clothing. I do not like this and I have decided to protest this by wearing their clothing. I am fat and scruffy so exactly the opposite of what type of person the CEO said he wants wearing his companies clothing. My question is can I get into any sort of trouble for doing this? In any way? Also if I were to go to one of their stores could they refuse to sell me clothing? Could they try to legally intimidate me to leave the store?

Default Re: Can You Get Into Legal Trouble for Protesting Against a Business

Once you're the legal owner of the clothing, the manufacturer has no say in if or where you where it. If you go into their store, and they want you out, they don't have to use intimidation - they can simply refuse to acknowledge you, can ask you to leave (without having to give a reason) and can summon police remove you if you refuse (with expectation of arrest if you return). Bottom line being that you have no right to remain on private property that you've been told to vacate.

And yes, I agree, the CEO is a total JackTard.

Default Re: Can You Get Into Legal Trouble for Protesting Against a Business

Who apparently likes scantily clothed children.

1. Sponsored Links