Default Charged for Support While Living With the Mother

My question involves child support in the State of: iowa hard working father but was in a past realtionship with my ex who burned me really bad she was statying with me and my son and step daughter i was supporting every one but some how she went to the state and lied and said we were not liveing together and while we were living together in the same house i got served perternity papers i went to childsupport but they told me there was nutton they could do sense we were in the same household i would have to get me a lawyer i caint afford one and she got in to some trouble a while back and i had to go to court and i won custody of both kids my son and step daughter the court took her rights away and told me i would have to get a lawyer involved if i wanted her to pay childsupport i went to childsupport but they told me the same thing sense than i been paying for my son who lives with me im only paying in the rears sense he lives with me but to me it makes no sense if he lives with me why scould i have to keep paying if i am all ready raiseing him and feeding and sending him to school not sure where to start some one advise would be very helpful.

Default Re: Father Paying Childsupport and Raiseing Son Mothers Rights Terminated

You are paying arrears. Money owed for past obligations. After you pay off the arrears you should be done. (watch it closely so you know when you are done.)

1. Sponsored Links