Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Using Medical Marijuana While on Probation

I'm not stating that at all Carl.

I think it's just that you and most people on here believe that cannabis holds no medicinal value and only see it as "getting high".

You are completely denying the facts and attempting to circumvent the questions I have placed before you.

I made a valiant attempt to set up a court date per my CA DPO's request, but when I attempted to make that court date via my Nevada DPO she said that the courts were overfilled as it is, and that in Nevada they simply abide by state law, which is to allow people on probation or not to use cannabis for medicinal purposes.

Now you tell me what you would suggest that I do to make this right, because I really do use it for medicinal purposes as recommended my multiple doctors.

- - - Updated - - -

Any response?

He just won't stoooopppppp!!!!

Quote Quoting matt4200
    View Post
    Any response?
    Um, the answer to that would be, No. No response.

Do what you want to do. Joust with probation, joust with the court, do whatever you wish. But, until there is a clear decision in your case and in writing be prepared to suffer the consequences of a dirty test or possession of your P.O. discovers you using/holding marijuana. It is and always has been your call.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

^^^^^ I wish this site had a "Like" button! ^^^^^
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Okay, then I'm not sure if I already asked but,

Is there any law, state (CA) or federal that incriminates an individual for having residual THC in their system, from longer than a 24 hour period?

The reason I ask is that probation says that the reason they don't allow marijuana medically is because it's against federal law.

And if the only Federal law in place is that of which you cannot be in possession of if, not that you cannot have residual THC in your system, then I could within the confines of probation , with a physicians recommenendation, MEDICATE, at a dispensary, and not be in possession of the substance, but still use my medicine and it would not violate federal law, as I would not be in possession of it.

But if there is a Federal law specifically incriminating individuals for havin residual THC in their system then my point is moot, just asking...

Yes, you've asked before. Good grief, just look at your own threads.

Quote Quoting matt4200
    View Post
    And if the only Federal law in place is that of which you cannot be in possession of if, not that you cannot have residual THC in your system, then I could within the confines of probation , with a physicians recommenendation, MEDICATE, at a dispensary, and not be in possession of the substance, but still use my medicine and it would not violate federal law, as I would not be in possession of it.
    NONE of which gets you out of the situation we have been trying to beat through your thick skull. If you use and are violated for it, you could be in for a long and costly battle to clear yourself. You could wind up back in jail.

Even if someone here was to point you to a law that would let you toke up to your heart's content, it would NOT stop the state from trying to violate you if they told you no wacky-weed while you are on probation. They could succeed as well and where does that leave you? In the Graybar Hotel with no wacky-weed anyway.

The problem is all this kid's medicine has killed his short term memory. He's like 10 second Tom in 50 First Dates. If you Pee hot, I'm violating you and letting you spend a ton of money trying to justify your obsession with smoking.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast