Default How Does Enforcement Work when There is More Than One Case

My question involves child support in the State of: NC

My ex and I have a child support order. He moved to NC and was just ordered to pay support for a new child. He is over 15000 in the rear not to include his medical portion or interest on my case. I get support sporatically from someone who has had no contact with the children in YEARS. When they are able to get an IDO on him how will the IDO work. Do I get my support than the other mother get the left overs? Or do I get 50% of what is held out and she gets 50% of what is held out. I have been getting screwed with him not paying for years. Now he goes out makes another child. He has another order now how is the IDO split. I am thinking that he is not making enough money to fully satisfy both orders.

Default Re: How Does Enforcement Work when There is More Than One Case

You have only identified one of the states involved, which does not appear to be the state that issued the order. We have no information about what state(s) issued any other support order(s), the order in which those orders were issued, or who has sought enforcement in North Carolina.

Default Re: How Does Enforcement Work when There is More Than One Case

My state is FL that is where my order is from, the ex moved to NC. FL and NC both say they go by NC rules. The Ex has a new order on a young child in NC that was born in NC. He has an arrerage of over 12000 here and no arrerage there yet.

1. Sponsored Links