Default Will Insurance Cover Damage I Cause While Driving on a Suspended License

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Pennsylvania
    I was trying to send my little brother to the bus station, and the road was slippy after a big snow. So, i hit my neighborhood's vehicle, but the damage to it is minimal. And the damage to my car was all body damage. So, would the insurance cover both of us if it counts to my fault?
    Even it doesn't, and I personally fix my neighborhood's vehicle, could I call the police and tell them somebody hit my car in the parking lot and left, and make it as record, would the insurance company cover it in such case?
    Please tell me every details about it, I am just so worry about it. Thank you

Default Re: Will Insurance Cover Damage I Cause While Driving Without a License

Quote Quoting dankk
    View Post
    So, i hit my neighborhood's vehicle, but the damage to it is minimal. And the damage to my car was all body damage. So, would the insurance cover both of us if it counts to my fault?
    You need to read your policy and its exclusions. Or simply make a claim and find out that way.
    Quote Quoting dankk
    Even it doesn't, and I personally fix my neighborhood's vehicle, could I call the police and tell them somebody hit my car in the parking lot and left, and make it as record, would the insurance company cover it in such case?
    Could you commit the crime of filing a false police report, and then add the crime of insurance fraud? You can commit as many crimes as you want, I suppose. Do you find jail to be appealing?

Default Re: Will Insurance Cover Damage I Cause While Driving on a Suspended License

No your policy will not cover you if you don't have insurance. You can pay for the neighbors car to be fixed and leave yours wrecked. We won't discuss the issues of driving on a suspended license or leaving the scene of the accident if you or the neighbor doesn't.

1. Sponsored Links