Default Transferred and Expunged, but Original County Not Reporting Expunged

My question involves criminal records for the state of: California

I received a felony in 2009 in San Bernardino, CA. It was transferred to Riverside county in 2011. I went back to court and had it expunged in 2012 in Riverside. On my record the riverside county does not show up on background checks, but san Bernardino is reporting a felony conviction and does not say transferred or expunged. So in applying for jobs I am being denied because of the San bernardino reporting. If it was expunged in Riverside, and not showing up for there, why is it showing up for San Bernardino?? I dont know what to do. I went to court to have all this fixed and I cant find a job. How can I get San Bernardino to report it expunged?

- - - Updated - - -

to add, they were also supposed to take it down to a misdemenour (sp?)

Default Re: Transferred and Expunged, but Original County Not Reporting Expunged

You apparently got some sort of relief in Riverside in relation to your supervision in that county, but you chose not to take any steps in the county that convicted you - so that record remains unchanged. If you qualify for a dismissal, seek a dismissal in the county in which you were convicted.

Default Re: Transferred and Expunged, but Original County Not Reporting Expunged

Hi the same thing happened to me my entire case was transferred from Orange to LA county,dismissed and expunged but only in LA County shows it being expunged. Orange County doesn't show that it was expunged, it doesn't even say that the charges where reduced to misdemeanors. What should I do . I went back to Orange County they said my case is completely gone and they can't do anything about it.

1. Sponsored Links