Default Using Red Light Malfunction as a Defense to a Ticket

So last thursday i was driving to my friends house. One the road i was driving at there was a construction crew that had close up 2 of the lanes up to the intersection where one of the cameras was going off on evey car that passed it. the constuc crew block the lanes up to the top and the only may to go forwrd is by cutting thru on the left turn land when the light was green. There were 4 cars in front of me that had to cut and they got flashed by this camera including my self and the cars behind me. On my way home i went to the same road and did an emergency stop to talk to the constuc crew about this sitution. They said it been happening all day and it has flashed around 500 people including cop cars. I Was the 8th person to talk to them about it and they said i can take pictures if i needed to and i did. But my question is will i bee getting a ticket for cutting the left turn land to go straight on a green lightbecause of the constuction or because the camera had caught about 500 cars including cops will the traffic court law person dissmiss it?

Default Re: Using Red Light Malfunction as a Defense to a Ticket

If the traffic court believes that the issue was a defect and that you did not commit a violation, it's reasonable to anticipate that you would not be convicted of the violation.

Default Re: Using Red Light Malfunction as a Defense to a Ticket

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    If the traffic court believes that the issue was a defect and that you did not commit a violation, it's reasonable to anticipate that you would not be convicted of the violation.
    Need proof though .. do not think you can just state it and the judge will agree. Get the records to show "500" others were ticketed.

1. Sponsored Links