Default What Are the Consequences for the Person Against Whom a Restraining Order is Obtained

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: New York

I intend to file an order of protection against several individuals who intend to become doctors. I wanted to know, will my order of protection hurt their career prospects? I was given to understand that it would, but I want to know for sure.

Default Re: What Are the Consequences for the Person Against Whom a Restraining Order is Obta

Why do you care?

Default Re: What Are the Consequences for the Person Against Whom a Restraining Order is Obta

They are my family. I need to know the repercussions of my actions, for my own sake.

Quote Quoting parvati
    View Post
    They are my family. I need to know the repercussions of my actions, for my own sake.

We can't really give you a definite "yes" or "no".

An educated "maybe" is likely going to be the most accurate response.

Ok, thank you. It doesn't change what I need to do, but I needed to ask. Sometimes our lives become infinitely complicated... Thanks again for your time.

1. Sponsored Links