Hey, US lawyers.
My name is Mladen, and I'm internet marketing consultant.
I want to help lawyers to get more clients, so I'm preparing a complete guide ( an ebook ) on how to use internet to get more clients.
But, before I start, I would like to know is there any interest for that kind of product.
Would you be interested in a guide that covers these topics:
- Who is your ideal customer?
- How to use social media ( facebook, twitter, linkedin... ) to promote your business?
- Why and how to setup a blog?
- Where to find ideas for your blog?
- How to find time to write a blog post?
- What to do if you hate writing?
- How to build an email list ( and share your message with people until they become your clients )?
- How to use Google for promotion?
- and much, much more detailed questions and answers?
Thank you for your honest answers.