Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Default Federal Gun Disability Relief

    In 2003, I was convicted of a federal felony, for passing counterfeit bills. It has been nearly 10 years and my life is completely turned around. I would like to get my firearm disability removed so I can protect my home, future family, and even go to the shooting range or maybe hunt some day. I know that the US Attorney General has the authority to grant this relief on a Federal level, but is there an application or a form for this? Or is it as straight forward as sending a letter/email? Can't seem to find this information anywhere, so responses are greatly appreciated! Thanks a ton!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012

    Default Re: Federal Gun Disability Relief

    Last I knew, federal felonies require a presidential pardon in order for gun rights to be restored

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Court-Appointed Lawyers: Private Federal Attorney or Federal Public Defender - Which Should I Go with
    By 09rigs20 in forum Criminal Defense Lawyers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 05:07 AM
  2. Harassment: Short-Term Disability Denial, FMLA and Age or Disability Discrimination
    By pigsinablanket in forum Employment and Labor
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 01:26 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 06:23 PM
  4. Privacy: Federal Agency Policy vs Federal Law
    By Gaoler in forum Employment and Labor
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 03:06 PM
  5. Islamic Relief
    By seniorjudge in forum Banter
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources