—Any person cited for the infractions listed in this section shall not have the provisions of s. 318.14(2), (4), and (9) available to him or her but must appear before the designated official at the time and location of the scheduled hearing:
(1) Any infraction which results in a crash that causes the death of another;
(2) Any infraction which results in a crash that causes “serious bodily injury” of another as defined in s. 316.1933(1);
(3) Any infraction of s. 316.172(1)(b);
(4) Any infraction of s. 316.520(1) or (2); or
(5) Any infraction of s. 316.183(2), s. 316.187, or s. 316.189 of exceeding the speed limit by 30 m.p.h. or more.