Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Default Re: Would Being Prosecuted for a Red Light Camera Ticket Be a Violation of Civil Righ

Still very odd ... but, not relevant to the offense alleged, anyway.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Default Re: Would Being Prosecuted for a Red Light Camera Ticket Be a Violation of Civil Righ

Quote Quoting matt4200
    View Post
    I didn't have a new title I simply had the signed title from the previous owner which in CA makes me the owner of the car.... And until i take it to the DMV and pay sales tax it wouldn't be registered in my name.... So I simply sold the car to a friend of mine after deciding after 10 days it wasn't the right one for me in which time I guess I ran a red light in an intersection with a camera which is strange because they had it in the paper last year that LA county had discontinued the red light cameras.
    Oh, so you are saying you practice title jumping? You have to title it into your name before selling it to another party. It is actually a crime to not do so unless you are a licensed dealer.

I don't practice it I did it once but so how would I get licensed for that then?

Quote Quoting matt4200
    View Post
    I don't practice it I did it once but so how would I get licensed for that then?

You get a dealer's license from the state.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6