My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Illinois
Kind of case: Civil case
Main Question: What kind of motion to get a re-hearing?
Motion to reconsider?
Motion for re-hearing?
Motion to appeal?
Consider the hypothetical situation:
1) Person A placed a restraining order on Person B
2) Person B was slapped with plenary restraining order, because Person B was under the threat of Person A compounding crimes that were related to a dismissed restraining order case ("case A")
2a) Person A brought up past considered criminal actions (not part of the recent restraining order case) and decided to use it to duress Person B into being slapped with the restraining order in "case B." (this was done out of court before Case B hearing)
3) Person B has acquired evidence that Person A held malicious intent against Person B.
4) Person B has found a witness that Person A was not a fearful party and wanted to get rid of Person B.
4a) Ulterior motives of Person A were to place Person B in jail, push him away to get new boyfriends, and out of revenge.
5) Person A acted to remove evidence: Spoilage of evidence
5a) Person B has a witness to the evidence
6) Yes, 30 days have passed. However, evidence and witnesses were discovered after 30 days.
7) Associates of person A have conspired to have others place restraining orders on Person B; this includes individuals who were non-fearful parties.
7a) Event in October 2012
8) Person A has indirectly via second party interfered with Person B's girlfriend at the time (August 2012).
8a) This involved allegations from "case A" and "case B" used to distress Person B's girlfriend at the time.