Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Vested Interests

The information that the Psychiartrist divulged is based on a Pro-Self woman's medical records and I doubt seriously that the that woman gave her consent to release that information to Joe Blow. Again you have developed your opinion on information illegally obtained information. What the problem is you base your thoughts on the developing fetus and I base my thoughts on the woman attached to the other end of the cord. If you have any knowledge of Reproductive choices please cite your legal sources. Further, you talk about it's my way or the highway that is exactly what Joe Blow is telling the women that made a reproductive choice. And for the lost puppies that read this thread Roe v Wade was argued under the Ninth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution the Right to Privacy. And all of your knowledge about Reproductive Choices, is through violation of that right to privacy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. I'm for outlawing any professional rendering on the matter except to medical communities and a need to know basis. If you need knowledge about reproductive choices go through the freedom of information act (FOIA) and get the knowledge you are seeking.

Also for your information: Many people of faith are pro-choice. Being pro-choice does not mean being pro-abortion. It means trusting women to make this deeply personal decision based on their religious beliefs, conscience and life circumstances without undue government interference.

AnonymousIV;667267]The information that the Psychiartrist divulged is based on a Pro-Self woman's medical records and I doubt seriously that the that woman gave her consent to release that information to Joe Blow
    .You do a lot of drugs, don't you?

Again you have developed your opinion on information illegally obtained information.
    No, I haven't.

What the problem is you base your thoughts on the developing fetus and I base my thoughts on the woman attached to the other end of the cord
    .Correct. I base my opinion on the rights of the child. You base yours solely on the woman. Your position allows the woman to kill the child. Mine doesn't.

If you have any knowledge of Reproductive choices please cite your legal sources.
    must be those drugs talking again.

Further, you talk about it's my way or the highway that is exactly what Joe Blow is telling the women that made a reproductive choice
    she isn't making a reproductive choice. That was was made when she decided to engage in coitus with a man. After that, the only choice to be made is whether to kill the child or allow it to live. You are in favor of killing the child.

And for the lost puppies that read this thread Roe v Wade was argued under the Ninth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution the Right to Privacy. And all of your knowledge about Reproductive Choices, is through violation of that right to privacy.
    actually, I have read Roe v. Wade multiple times. I have yet to find where it actually legalized abortion. What it actually did was specifically allow for laws criminalizing abortion of certain descriptions and then state that a woman has a right of privacy in any other situation and that right effectively allowed her to have an abortion. In that statement, it didn't actually legalize abortion but made it such that it could not be effectively prosecuted.

here is the court's opinion in case you have not read it:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/htm...0_0113_ZO.html

the Texas statutes that outlawed abortion and were the basis of the suit in general were voided not because they criminalized abortion but they did not meet the requirements under the Constitution to be a valid law.

Also for your information: Many people of faith are pro-choice. Being pro-choice does not mean being pro-abortion. It means trusting women to make this deeply personal decision based on their religious beliefs, conscience and life circumstances without undue government interference.
    actually, yes, pro-choice is in fact a euphemism for pro-abortion. It was created because the pro-abortion groups realized abortion is such an ugly word, especially when you attach a picture to it such as I provided.

Sir I appreciate that knowledge, I appreciate your opinions, as a matter of fact I served my country from 1981-1995, but I don't appreciate you having that knowledge without consent from the woman. So with that I leave you..........thanks

Quote Quoting AnonymousIV
    View Post
    Sir I appreciate that knowledge, I appreciate your opinions, as a matter of fact I served my country from 1981-1995, but I don't appreciate you having that knowledge without consent from the woman. So with that I leave you..........thanks
    What you appreciate or not concerning what I know is meaningless both to me and to the legal issues involved.

and during that time; 1981-1995, did you consume a lot of mind altering drugs that have yet to wear off?

HOLY CRAP!!!! The OP should take a very vested interest in adjusting their meds!!!

^^^^^Can we have a Like button, please?

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    ^^^^^Can we have a Like button, please?

Seconded!

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4