Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Vested Interests

Sir that is not proof that you have vested interest. No matter how far down the road you need to get and how ugly, and wrong, and offensive you need to see my reproductive rights, you still haven't shown vested interest.

Quote Quoting AnonymousIV
    View Post
    Sir that is not proof that you have vested interest. No matter how far down the road you need to get and how ugly, and wrong, and offensive it is, you still haven't shown vested interest.
    nor have you shown that you have a vested interest. Looks like a stalemate.

Life of a child, define life. Is that where you pour on the perceived, "you live off the government" rap. If I felt that my pregnancy would result in a life for a child I might reconsider.

AnonymousIV;666875]Life of a child, define life.
    How about you define when life begins. Are you of the type that believes if a child is not viable, at least utilizing current medical tech and knowledge, the embryo is fair game to be aborted? Does that mean that 50 years ago you could have an abortion much later in the pregnancy? and when the doctors figure out how to take the most basic level of life and cause it to grow outside of a host that all abortions should be outlawed?

At what point during a pregnancy is it ok to kill the child and when does it not become ok to kill the child?

Is that where you pour on the perceived, "you live off the government" rap.
    what are you talking about? It appears you equate abortions with welfare. I have no idea why one would. Maybe you can enlighten me as to how the two are related.

Stalemate your raising hell about unwanted pregnancies and pro-self women don't have a vested interest? I think your opinions exceed your right to do about. I find Joe Blow a predictable animal. He looks down on unwed mothers with little resources. And as far as partial-birth abortions go, I would think that the woman who terminated her pregnancy in your picture, sure as hell has vested interest.

View Post
    Stalemate your raising hell about unwanted pregnancies and pro-self women don't have a vested interest? I think your opinions exceed your right to do about. I find Joe Blow a predictable animal. He looks down on unwed mothers with little resources. .
    unwed mothers? Where does that come into the issue? You were speaking of abortions, not financial status or anything else. How about you sticking to the issue you brought up?

and I never said anything about the pregnant woman not having a vested interest. Obviously they do.

And as far as partial-birth abortions go, I would think that the woman who terminated her pregnancy in your picture, sure as hell has vested interest
    and so does all of society, including me.

I haven't chimed in on this one because it's such a ticklish issue but I'm going to throw something into the mix here.

Vested interest, hell. Vested interest doesn't have diddly squat to do with this issue. In this country, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and everyone is entitled to try to persuade others to their point of view. Free marketplace of ideas, right? Freedom of thought? The OP seems to be taking the position that no one is entitled to have an opinion unless it agrees with hers. Surely no one is allowed to EXPRESS an opinion unless it agrees with hers.

And I find that a bit creepy. Not to mention scary as hell.

Please go back and hide under your rock.

I would like to say that you have no knowledge about reproductive choices that were obtained legally. If you know about it, do you have the woman that consented to the release of information. The only legal source of information is the CDC's Pregnancy Risk Assessment Reporting System. Please tell me about your information and how you obtained it.

View Post
    I would like to say that you have no knowledge about reproductive choices that were obtained legally. If you know about it, do you have the woman that consented to the release of information. The only legal source of information is the CDC's Pregnancy Risk Assessment Reporting System. Please tell me about your information and how you obtained it.
    What on earth are you talking about?

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    What on earth are you talking about?
    I don't think the OP actually knows. I believe this is a fishing expedition to gain information for some writing assignment or BS website the OP is creating.

This line is very telling:

Please tell me about your information and how you obtained it.
    Think about how an interview with a psychiatrist would go. That question is intended, not to evoke a conversation but to draw out information the doctor would use in identifying whatever problem you are there for. Just the same, an interviewer would ask the same or similar type of question to elicit a response, not to engage a person in conversation but to draw out information to be used for other purposes.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast