Default Online Legal Research

I just wanted to let the people know how to get some answers if they can't find it here, or other forums. From my experince posters on forums (Not this one) are really rude to those seeking Law advice.

A good place to start is http://www.google.com > You can search just about anything there.

Also goto your States web site, and Revised code web site, you can find those through Google.com.

Another good Law site to find what you maybe looking for is: http://www.Findlaw.com > That has a lot of the Revised code sites, and Lawyer information. You can find a lot about Laws there. (Hence the name

Hope this helps anyone still seeking help and can't find it.

Best of Luck,

xith :wink:

I am always willing to help; email me at xithbaby@gmail.com

Default Online legal research

Google's great for following these tips for finding free legal forms.

If you're familiar with boolean search terms, and are looking for recent case law, it's hard to beat the free case law search on LexisOne.

Smile Open a Lexis Account for Free Acess to Legal Opinions

An FYI .. if you have questions about court opinions & to be able to cite opinions in court like a lawyer (and judges will want citation information not just case names) go to www.lexis.com and open up an account.

You can, for free, look up court opinions (lower, appellate, supreme courts) and do your own research on your specific case situations.

I have found it to be a good resource. And stops me from offering stupid defenses lol

Default Lexis for Court Opnions - Free Legal Resource

An FYI .. if you have questions about court opinions & to be able to cite opinions in court like a lawyer (and judges will want citation information not just case names) go to www.lexis.com and open up an account.

You can, for free, look up court opinions (lower, appellate, supreme courts) and do your own research on your specific case situations.

I have found it to be a good resource. And stops me from offering stupid defenses lol

1. Sponsored Links