Default Someone Wants to Have State Imposed No Contact Order Removed

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Florida I was wrongfully arrested in which I was attacked by friend son....i had many injuries they had none...I was arrested because they both used to police...& the officer would not even let me take wallet.I have pics of injuries and a 6 min 911 tape. when i picked copy of tape up...detective ask me"why were you arrested"
    I spent 4 month in protective custody and was kept in cell 24/7 with only occasional shower...no rec..nothing...while I was there I lost everything in storage...over $20,000mostly family collectables & many many family photos..Items(were in storage because friend idea I stay with him to save money to buy house, but he drank too much and mean at those times....he ask me to leave and i started looking for place..this all happened several days later....& I told him needed more than a few days..and my mail comes here he cannot force me to leave. a few minutes later is when his son about 170lbs bigger than me)barged in and attacked me.......anyway he dropped the case 1 month later but state kept it, then 3 months after that they dropped (even though they had copy of tape long time, made me stay in Jail. I thought I had bank card # memorized but didnt..I called storage people from jail and they accepted collect call because they knew of my GREAT stuff....but If I would have had my wallet I could of had the nmber and saved stuff. anyway...myfiend does not want this order...he is very sorry and wants to find a way to clear my name without incriminating himself & get file to get rid of no contact order...he would also testify for law suit.

Default Re: Someone Wants to Have State Imposed No Contact Order Removed

Would you please try again and use English? Your story is not clear at all.

Thanks.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

1. Sponsored Links