Default Does This Document Give a Blanket Easement to the Utility Company

My question involves an easement in the state of: New York
    Is a blank grant with nothing more than a signature from a previous land owner constitute a blanket easement? There is an old buried 50 pair telephone cable running through my pond in the middle of my property maybe installed about 30 or 40 years ago. It first appeared to be a trespass as I could easily find other very specific telephone and power line easements specified in public records and in property survey but nothing in public records about the 50 pair line specified. After requesting documentation from the telephone company the grant forwarded from them for the line I question as a trespass appeared very suspect and was described as a blanket easement due to "no description" for location that aloud them construction maintenance and access at any time and location.

These are links will take you to rapid share. If you select "download file" it will download the PDF for you. If anyone would my to e-mail these documents to them directly please ask and I will do so.

This is for the "Blanket Easement" as Verizon states allowing the "line in question".
    https://rapidshare.com/files/6360496...2012_00001.pdf

This is an example of an easement on my property for a different existing line in a different location. This is from the same company and easement is in public records and in mapped in survey.
    this specific one is not in question
    https://rapidshare.com/files/1929664...2012_00000.pdf

Default Re: Does This Document Give a Blanket Easement to the Utility Company

Is a blank grant with nothing more than a signature from a previous land owner constitute a blanket easement?
    No. That would be nothing. The grant transfers the rights listed. None listed, none transferred.

and you might want to set up your documents on some site that does not require a person to download them.

So where the document says the can construct repair move any poles line or buildings they want because it doesn't give a location it's not valid?

I don't know. I didn't read the documents. I do not download documents from strangers.

1. Sponsored Links