Default Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Purpose

Basically, I recently found out that the mother of my 12 year old got pregnant on purpose to keep me in her life. I have this in writting via email and I was never made aware of this before.

Would I or ddo I have any legal actions?

Let me know.

Default Re: pregnant on purpose????

Quote Quoting Jake0516
    Basically, I recently found out that the mother of my 12 year old got pregnant on purpose to keep me in her life. I have this in writting via email and I was never made aware of this before.

Would I or ddo I have any legal actions?

Let me know.
    Wow! That's a new one to me, has anyone else ever heard of such a thing?

I've heard of girls doing that before.

I've never heard of anybody suing someone for it though.

I live here. Actually in a little area called the Knob. In Ohio

Talking Re: pregnant on purpose????

Quote Quoting rmet4nzkx

LOL!!! Sorry but that's a very old story. Women have been getting *accidently* pregnant on purpose for years. My husband's ex-wife did this. First she lied about being on birth controls pills and later poked holes with a needle in condoms they used.

Jake the only thing you need to do is pay your child support and carry your own condoms.

Sounds as though she may have successfully alienated your affections.

On a somewhat more serious note, you might check out the link below on miscellaneous torts. I remember the tort of seduction being a cause of action seen with some frequency in the old days (only man seducing young woman, of course) but am not aware of a tort encompassing your situation.

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/grossman/20030211.html

Smile Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Purpose

Wow! For a second there I thought you were talking about my husban's ex-girlfriend. She did the same thing to him. She never told him that she had stopped taking her birth control. She would act like she was taking it infront of him but never really take it. They were on the verge of splitting up and she wanted to find a way to try to keep him. And when she got pregnant she made the mistake of telling my husbands step mom and other members of his family that she got pregnant on purpose. And they all told her that it does't matter if she's pregnant or not if the relationship isn't working out and he wants out her being pregnant will not stop him. And they were right he didn't stay and she has been making his life hell ever since.

Default Re: Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Purpose

Quote Quoting cryssyhenry
    View Post
    Wow! For a second there I thought you were talking about my husban's ex-girlfriend. She did the same thing to him. She never told him that she had stopped taking her birth control. She would act like she was taking it infront of him but never really take it. They were on the verge of splitting up and she wanted to find a way to try to keep him. And when she got pregnant she made the mistake of telling my husbands step mom and other members of his family that she got pregnant on purpose. And they all told her that it does't matter if she's pregnant or not if the relationship isn't working out and he wants out her being pregnant will not stop him. And they were right he didn't stay and she has been making his life hell ever since.
    Hmm, they were on the verge of splitting up but he continued to sleep with her anyway??? Interesting - regardless of what the circumstances - the child happened and the father just needs to realize it and pay and get on with his life. Takes two to tango

1. Sponsored Links