Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012

    Default How to Make a Claim Over a DMV Mistake

    If the CA DMV makes a mistake and you are liable for fees (towing/impound/administrative), you can file a court claim DMV document to make your case for getting the fees paid returned to you.

    You must use CA DMV Form 10, Court Claim Form (under $1000). There is also a form for claims under $10,000.

    This is not available on the CA DMV website, so you must call Customer Communications and request that one is mailed to you.

    DMV Customer Communications: 916.657.6560.

    This form is not widely advertised by the DMV, and after much trouble rooting it out I wanted to share this information with any others who may be seeking returned fees that were a result of a DMV error.

  2. #2
    dassydaxter Guest

    Default Re: How to Make a Claim Over a DMV Mistake

    Thank you for the information.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Unemployment Benefits: Mistake on Continued Claim
    By la.femme in forum Employment and Labor
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 12:00 PM
  2. Judge Make a Mistake in Calculating Child Support
    By april2009 in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 07:05 PM
  3. Ticket Errors: Does a Mistake on a Ticket Make It Null & Void
    By kellygago in forum Moving Violations, Parking and Traffic Tickets
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 02:47 PM
  4. Did I Make a Mistake and Where Would I Start
    By redhotbluff in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 01:45 PM
  5. Debt Collectors: Credit Card Sent to Collection... Did I Make a Mistake?
    By poorgrl in forum Debts and Collections
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 03:33 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources