My question involves police conduct in the State of: KY

Hello,

About two months ago I got into some trouble with the law, I went to court and plead guilty to the charges and I am now on probation. However the arresting officer has Facebooked me over 4 times in the past 2 months, he says things like " If you want me to help make it easier u need to talk to me" "your time is running short." Hes also messaged me that my co-defendant has told on me and that he has sworn statements and I need to help him or I am going back to jail.

As of right now I am going to court for a previous warrant that was written before I was arrested for the above. Eventhough my case that the arresting officer arrested me for has already been settled, he still wont leave me alone and he continues to message me and he even tried to add me on Facebook too. I am a young female and I have never been in trouble prier to this. I haven't messaged him anything back and I ofcourse did not accept his friend request. Are police officers allowed to do this? Isn't this harassment? Or police misconduct? I don't have money to hire a lawyer, right now I have a PD, should I tell him about this police officer? I have no idea what to do? Please help me. Thanks.