Default How to Fight a School Zone Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Tennessee
    I got a speeding ticket for speeding in a school zone 35 mph. I desperately need to fight this ticket to get out because i leave the state for college four days after court. My arguement in court:
    I am not denying the fact that i was speeding in a school zone, because I was. But, i am presenting my arguement case that I unknowingly sped through the zone. all the surrounding counties have school zone lights. all but ours. I understand to slow down when i see the lights. In this case, this school does not have school zone traffic lights. ( what is the requirement for school zone traffic lights just so i can know about it?) therefore, i did not realize that school was fixing to let out because nothing warned me ahead of time.
    Am i guilty for speeding? yes. I am. I am searching for a break out of this. since my wreck four years ago, i have been a very careful driver. I haven't even been pulled over since then. Because i am moving out of state, across the united states four days later, i need to desperately be forgiven of this and have it dismissed.
    Is there any way i can argue against this?

Default Re: How to Fight a School Zone Ticket

Quote Quoting melrice
    View Post
    My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Tennessee
    I got a speeding ticket for speeding in a school zone 35 mph. I desperately need to fight this ticket to get out because i leave the state for college four days after court.
    Why? How fast were you going and what was the limit? You may only get a hefty fine so the fact you're moving isn't impacted.

Quote Quoting melrice
    View Post
    Because i am moving out of state, across the united states four days later, i need to desperately be forgiven of this and have it dismissed.a
    Is there any way i can argue against this?
    Again, why is this important? You'll just have to live off Ramen and Taco Bell for a little due to the fine.

1. Sponsored Links