Default Blackmail to Continue Adulterous Relationship

if someone is trying to black mail another person, lets say you met someone that is married and have delevloped a relationship with them and one of you friends that has had other plans for you and him "meaning the freind" , and was able to get enough information on the man that is married and the only way he will get rid of it is if you sleep with him, and lets say you have a lot at stake money wise .. and what if he harasseed you every day about you either sleep with me or this goes to his wife omg plz someoen just try to answer that I dont know if asking for a sexual favor so that person will destroy that information is agaisnt the law , and i live in a small town in wyoming and to scared to seek help Ty theresa

Default Re: plz I need an answer

I don't understand your scenario - can you try to restate it more clearly?

If somebody is trying to coerce you into having sex, under threat of disclosing embarrassing personal information, and you don't want to resort to the courts or legal authorities, you are limiting your options. Perhaps the best resolution is to tell the truth to your spouse about any infidelity, such that the blackmail no longer has any power.

Unhappy Re: Blackmail

The whole story is this ... I met someone that was married and fell in love, I have a large ranch in wyoming with many ranch hands, I just got the ranch handed to me from my parents , anyways one of my ranch hands was wanting to form a relationship with me, but he knew he couldnt do that if my heart was still with this other man .. so over the months he gathered info on this married man and me and is threatening me saying he will mail it to his family and all his family, "the internet is a dangerous place anyone can find out anything about someone" He says he will destroy all he has if I sleep with him or allow him to stay with here with me .. My mother before she died did a stupid thing and gave him rights to parts of this ranch .. and I dont want this married man hurt, not right now... it isnt a good time for his wife to find out .. I know thats morally wrong on my part but the heart cant help who it loves.. and this man that is threatening me is so known in this small town and I have tried to go to a city near me but he follows me like a puppy.. so what Im waiting to know is it against the law to extort someone for sex and if it is Im thinking about calling a PI to someone catch him saying that to me, I want him out of my home and life but without hurting this man I so dearly love I wished I could explain this better with words but I cant Im so sorry , and another reason its so hard to ask questions in this tiny town is they still look at me like a child even though Im 30" sigh" so its not as easy as one would think to get help with they dont take you serious .. and with it being such a close knit place it would only get back to this man and somehow complicate things more for me

Default Re: Blackmail

Quote Quoting Theresa_
    View Post
    The whole story is this ... I met someone that was married and fell in love, I have a large ranch in wyoming with many ranch hands, I just got the ranch handed to me from my parents , anyways one of my ranch hands was wanting to form a relationship with me, but he knew he couldnt do that if my heart was still with this other man .. so over the months he gathered info on this married man and me and is threatening me saying he will mail it to his family and all his family, "the internet is a dangerous place anyone can find out anything about someone" He says he will destroy all he has if I sleep with him or allow him to stay with here with me .. My mother before she died did a stupid thing and gave him rights to parts of this ranch .. and I dont want this married man hurt, not right now... it isnt a good time for his wife to find out .. I know thats morally wrong on my part but the heart cant help who it loves.. and this man that is threatening me is so known in this small town and I have tried to go to a city near me but he follows me like a puppy.. so what Im waiting to know is it against the law to extort someone for sex and if it is Im thinking about calling a PI to someone catch him saying that to me, I want him out of my home and life but without hurting this man I so dearly love I wished I could explain this better with words but I cant Im so sorry , and another reason its so hard to ask questions in this tiny town is they still look at me like a child even though Im 30" sigh" so its not as easy as one would think to get help with they dont take you serious .. and with it being such a close knit place it would only get back to this man and somehow complicate things more for me
    Sure it is against the law, but all will come out just by convicting him of this. Do you think if he was threatened by legal action, that he would just go away. He would never ask you for sex again, but send the information to the person (which that alone is not against the law.) You made a choice hon, to love a taken man, and now it is coming back on you. What you should be doing is talking to the man whom this information would effect, and let him know that this man may do this, so he can have the opportunity to tell his wife his way, not the other mans way. Sorry!!

Default Re: Blackmail

Quote Quoting Theresa_
    and lets say you have a lot at stake money wise ..
    Why do you think you'll lose money if he reveals the affair?

1. Sponsored Links