My question involves an eviction in the state of:CO

I am renting a room to a woman that has turned out to have issues that I can not live with. She is on a month to month lease and has paid all the rent.

I gave her written notice on July 26 that her lease had terminated. How long before I have to start official eviction notices? According to a previous post, does she really have until the end of Aug until she legally has to move because I didn't give her eviction more than 10 days before the end of the month?

the case of a month-to-month tenancy, a notice to quit must be given at least ten days before the next due date of rent and terminates the tenancy no earlier than the last day of the rental period. This means that if rent is due on the first day of the next month, the notice to quit must be served on the tenant at least ten days before the last day of the month. However, a notice to quit served in the middle of the month, telling the tenant that he or she has 10 days to move, would terminate the tenancy before the full month is over, and would be insufficient.[/SIZE]

Is it legal for me to remove non life sustaining privileges from the house (such as cable tv and internet) if it was in the lease as provided?
How can I get this woman out of my house? HELP!