Default Will I Be Able to Get My Drivers License After Getting an MIP

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Washington
    A few days ago I got an mip. It is my first offense of any kind and I only blew a .03 which is equivalent to 1-2 beers. I was not driving or in a car, i was inside of a house. I also do not have my license yet, but i was planning on getting in a few weeks. My question is, is it likely that the judge will say i can't get my license for a period of time or is it more likely there will be an alternative punishment? Also I am under 18, I'm not sure if that has any relevance though.

Default Re: Will I Be Able to Get My Drivers License After Getting an MIP

If you are convicted or accept a deferred prosecution for MIP (and based on what you have told us, anything else seems very unlikely), you will likely lose your license (or ability to get a license) for a year.
    Behind the badge is a person. Behind the person is an ego. This is as it should be, person at the center and ego to the back.

1. Sponsored Links