Unhappy Rear Ended Twice

I was rear ended by a lady whom admitted fault the entire back end of my car was crushed, I have an attorney and I had physical therapy, I had some medication but I hate to take medication..I still suffer from some pain..her insurance company has taken 100 % responsibilty...I am suing how much should I expect to get in CA ..additionally my alignment was thrown off my car and the body shop and her insurance co did not cover that and I had to pay to get my aligment done out of pocket because one of my tires was crooked and balding..can I sue for that my attorney really does not come to the phone

2 months later I was rear ended again by a man who has the same insurance as I, my insurance co were really evil since it happened in the parking lot at my work where security cards are swiped to exit the parking lot I told them I would sue to get his swipe after mine, they then admitted fault and offered $500.00 ..why offer $500.00

I am 31 and I have been driving since I was 16 never had been rear ended or sued anybody in my life ..the first accident ruined a chunk of my life the second one was a major inconveince

Default Re: Rear ended Twice

How much damage occurred in the second accident? If it was about $500 in damage, for example, that would explain the offer.

"I told them I would sue to get his swipe after mine"

What does that mean?

I assume he meant he had to threaten a lawsuit before the parking lot would tell him whose parking permit was swiped after his, so he could identify the driver of the car which followed him out of the lot (and rear-ended him).

1. Sponsored Links