Default Pulled Over for Tail Light, Driving with Passengers, and Driving Past Curfew

Hi I'm 16 and I live in Sacramento, CA and I got my license 1 week ago from this post. I was driving down a highway to drop one of my friends off and then a cop pulled me over because he said I had a tail light out. Then he asked for my license, insurance, and registration. I gave it to him. He gave me a ticket for tail light broken, driving with passengers, and driving passed DMV curfew (It was 1:00 AM.) He scheduled a court date for me and he let me drive my two friends back home because it was just down the street. He told me that if he sees me driving after he pulled me over anytime during the night, that he would take my car. He let me leave with the ticket. I just had my license for a week and he asked how long I had it and if I knew that I shouldn't be driving with passengers and this late at night. I said yes to everything, didn't lie at all. He also asked for all my friends information. My court date is in 2 months, what will most likely happen?

Default Re: Pulled Over for Tail Light, Driving with Passengers, and Driving Past Curfew

You violated a few provisions here .. likely 6 mo suspension/fines, fees etc...also, don't talk to the police (does not matter if you are guilty or not)

Lucky you live in CA -- land of the fines & fees

Default Re: Pulled Over for Tail Light, Driving with Passengers, and Driving Past Curfew

Some fines, community service, and you can expect to lose the license for six months or so.

1. Sponsored Links