Default Will My License Get Re-Suspended for a Speeding Ticket on a Restricted License, DUI

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Arizona

If I got a DUI in January of 2012, took my DUI screening, completed alcohol hours, got my interlock installed on my car, But then got a speeding ticket the first week of june, will my license get suspended once again? I got the ticket while I was on my restricted license, however the cop did not site me for that. If I pay the ticket because Im 3 months shy of taking defensive driving school, this will put me at 11 points in a 12 month period. Will it get suspended again, or will I be ok for now?

I dont know if this will help either, but AZ requires you to take TSS class.. So i have a probation period of 2 years which starts the day I take that class. I got the speeding ticket the first week of june and completed my tss class today.

Default Re: Will My License Get Re-Suspended for a Speeding Ticket on a Restricted License, D

Read the information on points and traffic school, here.

1. Sponsored Links