My question involves a marriage in the state of: Missouri

He is Australian. I am a US citizen residing in Missouri.

We married in Las Vegas while he was on a visitor's visa.

We lived in Missouri until he returned to Australia before the visitor's visa expired and he thus had no immigration status (never filed).

Divorce was amicably agreed upon, filed and finalized in Australia. I have notarized copies.

How do I go about entering this into the record in Missouri?

Many thanks.